Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Stan

Judging by what appears in the sidebar of shame a day or two later, a few lazy tabloid hacks follow the showbiz gossip threads :cautious:

Reactions: 31

totallytaz

Chatty Member
It’s such a Pandora’s box for them. They’ll wanna know what people are saying but I’m sure 99% of the time they don’t feel great after reading, or wish they’d stayed blissfully unaware.

I always think if I was famous, I’d keep myself old-school and off social media, no morning bed-head selfies etc However, a lot of people build up their celeb status from sharing their life on social media.

Reactions: 28

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
There’s a Jack Monroe thread and we know she ghosts because she joined up and had a wee chat with us! She was prevented by admin from replying to that thread but I’m sure she still reads

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lalla

VIP Member
A lot of the instagram crowd read on here...you can tell because whatever gets called out or mentioned, 10 mins later in their stories they've stopped/ started (as applicable) doing it.

I'm sure a few of them rely on Tattle for their content ;)

Reactions: 22

Pamellla

Luisa Zissman does ! She’s said it on her podcast multiple times, I don’t like her all the time but I appreciate her honesty

Reactions: 17

liar liar

VIP Member
Katie Price or her management do as they often post a deflection soon after we've got our teeth into something. Same with Lauren Goodger. @Yel mentioned direct contact from Markle's brand management team threating action. It rankles the z-listers coz we ain't earning them clicks which is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Any celebs/insta/tv personalities come here to read up about themselves that you are aware of?

Any suspicious accounts?

Reactions: 10

Vanillaco

VIP Member
It’s such a Pandora’s box for them. They’ll wanna know what people are saying but I’m sure 99% of the time they don’t feel great after reading, or wish they’d stayed blissfully unaware.

I always think if I was famous, I’d keep myself old-school and off social media, no morning bed-head selfies etc However, a lot of people build up their celeb status from sharing their life on social media.
I think I'd do the same. Why do you need to know what people are saying about you. I agree I think a lot of celebs now have to have a social media profile for work, even ones with actual jobs will be asked about their social media popularity. It then takes a lot of strength to stay off or not search for yourself etc. A lot are addicted to the attention too so want to know what people are saying about them at all times.

Reactions: 10

welp

VIP Member
Well, ghosting is not quite right. But you can add Alice Evans, she is currently on twitter raging about her thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Els c

Louise pentland 100 percent does. I posted a comment on her insta. Came on here to say it was me and was blocked almost instantly. Clearly checks it v often

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Monkeydust24

Sallie axl - hardly a celeb but she definitely reads here. She’s refers to the site as a trolling site on her insta all the time, talks about what’s been discussed etc. She never comments though

Reactions: 7