Celebs who you know (or are just about certain) ghost this site?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any celebs/insta/tv personalities come here to read up about themselves that you are aware of?

Any suspicious accounts?

Reactions: 10
There’s a Jack Monroe thread and we know she ghosts because she joined up and had a wee chat with us! She was prevented by admin from replying to that thread but I’m sure she still reads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Might be wrong, but I think one of the McFly wives screen-shotted a post about her? It's on the McFly/McBusted thread. Can't remember the wife's name, sorry.

Reactions: 6
Might be wrong, but I think one of the McFly wives screen-shotted a post about her? It's on the McFly/McBusted thread. Can't remember the wife's name, sorry.
Wow, really. Was it to clarify some tea?

There’s a Jack Monroe thread and we know she ghosts because she joined up and had a wee chat with us! She was prevented by admin from replying to that thread but I’m sure she still reads
Any others been open about it?

Luisa Zissman does ! She’s said it on her podcast multiple times, I don’t like her all the time but I appreciate her honesty

Reactions: 17
It’s such a Pandora’s box for them. They’ll wanna know what people are saying but I’m sure 99% of the time they don’t feel great after reading, or wish they’d stayed blissfully unaware.

I always think if I was famous, I’d keep myself old-school and off social media, no morning bed-head selfies etc However, a lot of people build up their celeb status from sharing their life on social media.

Reactions: 28
Wow, really. Was it to clarify some tea?

Any others been open about it?
I think a couple of Influencers commented on the Susie Verrill thread when that all kicked off but I don’t know many of them, that’s just going by the other posts.

There’s a person who posts on the Sean Pratt thread saying they’re a friend but I’m not the only one who thinks it’s him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s such a Pandora’s box for them. They’ll wanna know what people are saying but I’m sure 99% of the time they don’t feel great after reading, or wish they’d stayed blissfully unaware.

I always think if I was famous, I’d keep myself old-school and off social media, no morning bed-head selfies etc However, a lot of people build up their celeb status from sharing their life on social media.
I think I'd do the same. Why do you need to know what people are saying about you. I agree I think a lot of celebs now have to have a social media profile for work, even ones with actual jobs will be asked about their social media popularity. It then takes a lot of strength to stay off or not search for yourself etc. A lot are addicted to the attention too so want to know what people are saying about them at all times.

Reactions: 10
Judging by what appears in the sidebar of shame a day or two later, a few lazy tabloid hacks follow the showbiz gossip threads :cautious:

Reactions: 31
Judging by what appears in the sidebar of shame a day or two later, a few lazy tabloid hacks follow the showbiz gossip threads :cautious:
For sure. The Kardashian’s unfollowing Larsa only became an article in the past few hours. It was here yesterday (at least in my time zone).

Reactions: 2
A lot of the instagram crowd read on here...you can tell because whatever gets called out or mentioned, 10 mins later in their stories they've stopped/ started (as applicable) doing it.

I'm sure a few of them rely on Tattle for their content ;)

Reactions: 22
Nadia Sawalha, her OH or management. Subs from their YT rubbish but they are always found out.

Reactions: 4
Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon most definitely do. I've also seen Rosie Ramsey go off on a rant about what's being said about her on here.

Reactions: 7