Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not watch the last series?! Love Will!!
No, this is the first CBB or even BB I've watched since 2007. I thought id give it a go this year as its on ITV but its Cringe, arguing over oranges that that task before was depressing television and bow rhey sat writing sorry letters, this isnt big brother, & that Will getting the audience to say, (You decide) is cringe.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really telling to add additional embarrassment to a grown woman when she’s already apologised. I might say the post man hates me cos of all the parcels he has to deliver but doesn’t mean he actually does!

Zeze I don’t think it would take much to hate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd be quite happy to chill in a bin and have a little break away from the rest of the housemates. That's more like a reward than a punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No, this is the first CBB or even BB I've watched since 2007. I thought id give it a go this year as its on ITV but its Cringe, arguing over oranges that task before depressing television and that Will vetting the audience to say, (You decide) is cringe.
You’ve missed out on a lot of great seasons!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t like certain words, she does like the word deyoghurtry

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Louis is still talking about it? Who is the one sat in the diary room still going on about it? That would be you, ZeZe

Reactions: 13
Ekin has learnt her lesson with the arguments so now she just does it behind your back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.