Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought The Beast came across as a massive prick!

Reactions: 3
Read this earlier and haven’t stopped thinking about it all day, honestly one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard

Reactions: 11
Read this earlier and haven’t stopped thinking about it all day, honestly one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard
Slam Dunk the Funk was a clue to an answer on Richard Osman’s game show yesterday. I had never heard of it until I read it on here, but got the answer because of the post. No knowledge is wasted!

Reactions: 2
The Beast from The Chase - isn't he the one who married his cousin & then she was having an affair so they decided to have an open relationship?

Saw Claudia Schiffer the supermodel in Selfridges.

She was immediately behind me at the MAC counter waiting to pay and I was quite impressed that she didn’t expect any special treatment or to be served first. Also was surprised that although she was dressed down and low key nobody seemed to be really looking at her.

There’s no mistaking her as she’s very tall and I thought afterwards what a sweetheart, she expected no special treatment whatsoever.

Reactions: 7