Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickennuggssss

My boyfriend & his mates were next to Olly Murs in a club about 3 years ago and they said he wouldn’t have photos or speak to anyone. I was well gutted 😂😂

I met him at wet republic in Vegas a few years ago.. what a dick. Asking girls for pictures and posting them like they fans asking him 😳

specialone50

VIP Member
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twat, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me
I met him in Brean Sands when I was 12 I was infatuated with him , my friend was obsessed with his friend, he came across (thinking about it now as an adult) as quite cocky, I just mistook that for friendliness at the time, he must have been sick to death of me asking him questions

libralove

* Pixie Lott - Arguing on the phone with I think her boyfriend in Central London

* Kelly Rowland - X Factor queue. Asked for my lipstick shade and asked if I was auditioning. Said no. And she said "you have a look"

* Harry Styles - Briefly at a job. He was very polite

* Ariana Grande - Thanks to a good mate of mine. All I can say is. That girl can shoooopppppp!!!

* Daniel Kuluuya - At an event. Gave me some good life advice.

*Naomi Campbell -- Fashion Week yeeeaaaaaars ago - Said I had attitude, but liked it. Haha.

* Rio Ferdinand -- When I was looking my absolute worst. Went to do a quick errand. And see him. Just my luck ha
Do you at all remember what Pixie was saying on the phone? haha

It's me

Iconic Member
Bless you. Let me know if you’re ever coming and I’ll help you find places to go.

Well I was in the same room as the royals but didn’t meet them. Probably for the best. I’d likely have head butted Kate or something ?
Did your niece meet them?