Casual Office workwear for slightly curvier girls?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting a new job in just over a week and haven’t worked for 10 months and before that, I was remote working since COVID so lived in pjs and leggings ha. I’m now going to be doing a mix of remote and in office and I’m wanting to look nice - I really struggle with dressing myself sometimes and feeling confident in what I wear and feeling stylish.

Has anyone got any good recommendations of things I could buy? (links would be appreciated) and good curvy girls who are good to follow who may do like workwear edits?
I’m anywhere between a size 16 and a 20.

Reactions: 1
I’m starting a new job in just over a week and haven’t worked for 10 months and before that, I was remote working since COVID so lived in pjs and leggings ha. I’m now going to be doing a mix of remote and in office and I’m wanting to look nice - I really struggle with dressing myself sometimes and feeling confident in what I wear and feeling stylish.

Has anyone got any good recommendations of things I could buy? (links would be appreciated) and good curvy girls who are good to follow who may do like workwear edits?
I’m anywhere between a size 16 and a 20.
Best advice I can offer at this stage is to get by with what you've got for a couple of weeks, and then once you've got a handle on what everyone's wearing and how that'll work for you, then go shopping.

I'm blessed to work somewhere where absolutely anything goes, but I remember well being in your position a number of times over the years. Strangely stressful.
I always had great luck with officey stuff in charity shops in nice areas, and a good price point to take a gamble on a new style.

Tell us what you like, what you don't, your budget, what you've got and what you need, and I'm sure someone with an actual adult sense of style can help 🖤

Yours in workplace dungarees 😂,

SP

I tend to wear black trousers and a blouse or nice top. I use ASOS and Simply Be mostly!

Hello! We are the same size and possibly shape and I swear to you the only place to go is Marks and Spencers - midi dresses all the way and their office trousers are the only ones that fit me well and make me feel comfortable. My figure always feels “tidier” than it actually is in their clothes and I get some compliments from coworkers. Not sure how you are on price point but if it’s on the pricier side it is really good quality for the high street and keeps well. Keep luck for your new job, you will be great!