Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Check out her latest TikTok, from before Mabel was born (why is she so late to post things, honeymoon, brand deals etc) When she had her own tea (that just has her name, no input!) Her poem is absolutely cringe, like a year 10 crap poem!

Reactions: 7

mousey

Baby instinctively enjoys physical affection from one of its parents, what a concept. “Delicious” is such a pretentious word to describe such a mundane moment that absolutely nobody else, especially strangers in the internet, needed to know about. Performative parenting. View attachment 3026500
Baby Moonscale doesn’t look comfortable there at all. Turning away like when I try and hug my cat.

Reactions: 6

madamtoffee

I’m still pissing myself imagining her as Dr Who’s assistant

“Come Carrie, the Daleks are chasing us, let’s hide whilst I think of a plan.”

“Have you considered passive aggressively telling them to be kind xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo”
It wasn't the Dr's assistant, she went for Tesla's assistant which was only 1 episode, sorry got an autistic son and I get brain washed with Dr Who. So not really a huge part 😂😂

I’m convinced that if Oliver phoned Carrie tomorrow and wanted her back, she’d drop Joel like a hot potato.

Wonder what has happened with Oliver and Alessia. Maybe he’s been up to his old tricks again, you know what they say - a leopard never changes its spots…
I reckon this . She's been away with her new musical Burlesque so I bet he's been up to no good.

Here_Hold_My_Hat

But why would they suddenly object to anything Joel does? He goes on ranty livestreams wearing his costume, he promotes his shitty side hustle wearing his costume, surely he can rant about his amazing mama‘s WEL performance (and the meanie haters who come for her) 😁
Maybe they added it to his contract when they (for whatever reason) decided to keep him on. "You can stay but knock it off or you're out."

/wishful thinking

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I work in an office / corporate environment and they wouldn't last either tbh. Carrie would be the person in the open space bragging obnoxiously about what they did last weekend and stirring up drama but getting no work done. Joel would be standing at the printer scratching his hair plugs and accusing IT for breaking his computer but it's just turned off.
Can't stop laughing at this. 🤣 All so very true.

• Heart

historyobliterates

I go theatre a hell of a lot in Bristol and I have never ever seen such cheap tickets unless it is for panto 😂😂
Jesus, I have never actually seen Bristol try to sell tickets so cheaply. I went to see Hamilton there recently and paid £38 for a seat in the balcony and as far back as you can possibly go.

madamtoffee

Her daughter will be in for a shock at school, as even at a young age they tell you if your writing is wrong (don't start me on the bollcks of joined up writing at 4), you have said an incorrect word whilst reading allowed, what if you hold the bat wrong in a game of rounders, the list goes on and on. It is not hate it is there to improve you!

I bet she will home school, which take it from me is hard work but she won't do a thing so the creature from the black lagoon will end up uneducated and clueless like her parents 🙄

madamtoffee

Her stalker fans are ass licking on youtube, it is so embarrassing, can't they see what idiots they look like?

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Long standing theatre or dance schools where kids have been there for years often refer to themselves as family.
This pair of grifters barely met any regulars for them to become family! Theyve been here a hot (mess) minute.
🤡