Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayhem

Untitled design.jpg
Untitled design (1).jpg

No, but it really has merit. The girl has managed to work all her life in theatre with an expressive range of only two faces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
I only made it a few minutes into his shitologue but did he actually say ‘now I have a wife and child, I respect women a lot more’

like am I interpreting that right?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

kev1974

VIP Member
lol someone on a well known theatre board has described Carrie as "the James Corden of musicals"

harsh but fair :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

earlgrey

VIP Member
Also this makes her podcast with Gi even more ridiculous. When asked about the birth she was excited about it, and smugly said “I have a high pain tolerance” “I love a challenge” and “half the battle is mental”.

Fast forward to now, “nO One TOLD ME a vaginal tear would huRt 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

leabytottle

VIP Member
“As a husband to Carrie and a dad to Mabel, it’s made me respect women”

Wow. Think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!! (I know you live for !) I have 4 kids, 2 boys. I can guarantee that both, one an adult, one a teen, respect women. They didn’t need a wife or child to do this. It isn’t just that Ive taught them to, so has my husband, my brother, my dad, other female and male family and friends.
Gail and his dad must really be shit if this is what it’s taken. Absolute knob head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Apologies for the ton of screenshots, Caz's nappy Tiktok just appeared on my fyp. Someone called her out in the comments for being a general knobber and not taking criticism well 😁 Caz immediately got into a massive row and accused them of 'mum-shaming' her. Feel free to skip if you can't be arsed reading, just putting here for posterity.
“You’ve been a mother for literally half a min, you’re not an expert.”

I love Daisy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

earlgrey

VIP Member
No one told her it would hurt going to the loo or sneezing with stitches in your vagina? Maybe no one told her because that’s very obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Accionoodles

VIP Member
It’s just getting embarrassing that John keeps pushing this ‘working parents’ thing like they’re breaking the glass ceiling by both having jobs while having a child … something that millions of people manage to do and just get on with while earning far less money. Stand down and stop being ridiculous.

IMG_5518.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Producers of Calamity Jane: ‘There must be a mistake somewhere, the maths aren’t mathing. She has a HUGE fan base. 606k insta followers, 465k on X, 77k on TikTok.
But we’ve only sold twenty tickets…All in the name of Joel Montague.’

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 - Carrielamity Jane: Asscrack away!

(Sorry to remind everyone of Carrie and Joel's cracks on their little nudist adventure, but had to be done)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56