Caroline Foran #2 Look at me pout, I'm out and about, using my son for book deals clout šŸ« 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hibernia for the excellent thread title šŸ˜

To recap:
Caroline's still a moanbag.
Runs, sorry flies to Kerry to her Mammy at the mere whif of a difficult parenting phase, but cannot seem to recognise her dependance on her mam mirrors her own sons attachment to her (?) For all the time she spends looking in the mirror, she has little self awareness.

Her mammy's up and down from Kerry like a bleep's knickers, cooking Caz and the wet blanket Boring, sorry 'Barry' Valentines dinner, tidying her cutlery drawer (Caroline's much too important to do it herself) then brushing Caroline's hair šŸ¤¢

Caelan won't sleep, won't eat, won't bathe, won't go out without sunglasses, and is afraid of cows, he's highly sensitive you know.
Oh and the dog had to go because of him, guys, he's highly sensitive.

The stress of parenting such a highly sensitive child means Caroline gets limited time by herself asleep during the day, but she manages a same same makeup routine and upmarket stylish outfit daily. She still has a nice house, has no pressure to return to work apparently to cover the bills, has a childminder, has local helpful grandparents, and a mammy who still wipes her arse. She broadcasts said highly sensitive child's every issue for her followers, cos it might help one mammy and that's much more important than the child's privacy, of course.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The only ā€œterroristā€ is you Caroline, terrorizing that little boy day in and day out so you can make money off him. How is she not so mortified to even post that and think sheā€™s funny?
Wow ! How does she even remotely think calling her son names to thousands of people is funny ! I mean if he read this in years to come and rightly took offence , will she tell him heā€™s too sensitive!!!

Canā€™t wait until the day Caelen comes home from school with a Fatherā€™s Day poem titled ā€œ Daddy , you , me and that self absorbed whinger you married ā€œ . Sure how could she not find the humour in that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow ! How does she even remotely think calling her son names to thousands of people is funny ! I mean if he read this in years to come and rightly took offence , will she tell him heā€™s too sensitive!!!
Aye sheā€™ll be calling him too sensitive his whole life, even when he has perfectly rational reactions to things she has done.

Reactions: 5

Canā€™t wait until the day Caelen comes home from school with a Fatherā€™s Day poem titled ā€œ Daddy , you , me and that self absorbed whinger you married ā€œ . Sure how could she not find the humour in that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
exactly and if they told her she was being too sensitive for her reaction to being called a whinger and a ball ache sheā€™d fly off the handle!
Iā€™m sure everyone walks on egg shells around her! Fun!

Would you look, another day, another full face of makeup, hair brushed by mammy and time to herself to enjoy a cuppa.

Reactions: 5
I mean sharing a valentines note to your husband on insta in the first instance is a little off-putting (I can't fathom how he can just sit there & put up with that, as he is supposedly a private person according to her). But then to realize that she is so delusional that she thinks that calling her child a 'terrorist' in black and white clear font would get her some cheap laughs and make people thinks she's oh so 'witty' and 'real'. Hell no.

She went through a bad bout of anxiety years ago (I think tbh the majority of people have at some point) and she has profited enormously from it, got a taste of how lucrative the 'anxiety' market is and now it's become like an addiction, transcending into how she parents her poor little boy. It's all a strategy: Make a mountain out of a molehill, every minor inconvenience in the day is dramatically documented with a follow up post about how it's all about the 'little things' like having a cuppa and plastering your face in Charlotte Tilbury and dancing in front of the camera to celebrate being away from your child. If I see one more post starting with 'to anyone who needs to hear this today...' šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t believe she called her darling child a terrorist. Itā€™s so sad for him and incredibly bad taste. Heā€™s just a regular little kid, but he has absolutely no privacy. Would her friends or family not tell her to cop on?

Reactions: 8
Even in a hahahaha inner circle/joke I still don't find that funny! Again, another thing for him to Google in a few years and read about himself! What's hilarious is that she says tattle is toxic, when her son is at the age where he can Google and research he will see how everyone on here saying how bad she was, to take the phone out of his face & that he was a completely normal child with normal child like behavior! I find her incredibly difficult to watch!

Whoever messaged her about the terrorist thing has obviously hit a nerve, has to put up a poll defending herself and to find validation in what she did?
No no never say it to their face, only behind their back, to 46k followers, on the internet, where it will be foreverā€¦ thatā€™s so much better Caroline

Attachments

Nobody messaged her about the terrorist comment, she wouldā€™ve taken a screenshot and posted it if they did. Sheā€™s 100% reading this thread. Hi Caroline! Please stop invading your beautiful sonā€™s privacy.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what Caelan calls her behind her back....whinge bag, control freak, spoilt witch, self obsessed, erratic, challenging, an almighty pain in the hole!? The list is endless!!

She projects so much hate towards her child! Yes, A CHILD! She needs to take a step back and look at herself....AN ADULT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline doesnā€™t realise there is a significant difference between someone who jokingly calls their kid a name in jest to their partner after a challenging day, and someone announcing it to 40,000 strangers, in addition to constantly making it clear she is annoyed by him and resents him.

Someone needs to take this woman aside and tell her sheā€™s projecting ALL her anxieties on to her child. Heā€™s a bleeping toddler. Sheā€™s an adult. Slavishly adhering to what ā€˜the bookā€™ says is a recipe for disaster. She is in for a very hard life with him down the line, all of her own doing.

And she is the very last person I would look to for advice on living with anxiety.

Reactions: 12
Taking her kid to the zoo WITH the childminder! šŸ¤£ She's gas isn't she??

She has no self awareness, most women in this country struggle to pay for childcare so that they can go to work to pay their bills, not to go on bloody day trips with them. I'd love to know what the childminder makes of her, she must be constantly rolling her eyes!

I think Caroline's biggest problem is that she's a control freak and she's afraid that if she let the childminder do her job that *whisper it* Caelan might just be happy and content without her. And as we all know Caroline is the centre of the universe and that just couldn't possibly be!

It seems to me the only reason she has a childminder is so she can go and do her hair and makeup and video herself doing this (and why anyone is interested in watching her do the same hair and make up every single day is lost on me). She's a bore and is creating this narrative of a highly sensitive child for content as she has nothing else.

Reactions: 10
Dr Niamh Lynch definitely referring to Caroline yet again in her latest stories, talking about influencers using their kids for the latest Penneyā€™s campaign. When you watch Carolineā€™s reel, itā€™s so sad to see her child running around the garden with her in what should be just a happy moment but rather, a false set up filmed by daddy while mammy gets him to run around in the clothes sheā€™s getting paid to advertise. Children should not be shown online. It should be illegal for influencers to do paid adverts that include their children. On a side note, I see Rachel Gorry using her grief stricken children AGAIN to promote a vitamin drink.

Reactions: 11
They are all the same, all these insta Huns exploiting their kids for likes and freebies, itā€™s jus not ok

Reactions: 6
It seems to me the only reason she has a childminder is so she can go and do her hair and makeup and video herself doing this (and why anyone is interested in watching her do the same hair and make up every single day is lost on me). She's a bore and is creating this narrative of a highly sensitive child for content as she has nothing else.
She seems to have dropped the #highlysensitivechild schpeel šŸ¤”

Hi Caroline šŸ‘‹šŸ½

Your Beggy Mitchell post for #zara is lost on no one Hun

Reactions: 3
That poor kids self esteem is going to be on the floor with such a negative view all the time. Itā€™s emotional abuse and she needs to attend a good parenting course the builds on attachment because itā€™s clear as day she has zero attachment to him. She does not protect him she shames him every opportunity she can. Itā€™s sick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.