Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this in my knitting patterns. i know we all age (I’m nearly 77) but this bears no resemblance to the current image of Carol Vorderman even for allowing for ageing.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys, I’m old, but here’s some tea from the 80s. I distinctly remember that she got so wasted at a BBC Xmas party that she was shagging someone on a table with an audience and even took it up the bum.
About as believable as the tale of Marc Almond/Elton John/Freddie Mercury etc. passing out after a gig, having their stomach pumped and about a pint of semen being removed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
About as believable as the tale of Marc Almond/Elton John/Freddie Mercury etc. passing out after a gig, having their stomach pumped and about a pint of semen being removed.
Wasn't it dog semen with Marc Almond?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Can’t stand the way she has conned generally sensible anti-Tory people into thinking she is their spokesperson. Feel like it is only me who remembers her working for the tories on their maths programme and frolicking in the snow with David Cameron for the PR pics. She is grim.

Reactions: 7
She maintains that she has made a brave decision to stand up for freedom of speech; but the reality is that she's been sacked:

Reactions: 5