Carol McGiffin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to her? She used to be on Loose Women all the time... and now she isn't. She was certainly a character. Had some very... forthright views. Bit surprised GB News haven't picked her up tbh. She'd probably fit in really well there. I know she went on Wootton's show a few times before... well, you know. Certainly someone with fire in her belly!

Reactions: 5
She does a podcast with Nick Abbot and she's horrendous. Right wing conspiracy theorist.

Carol is ace. She pulls no punches. I haven't always agreed with everything she says but what you see is what you get

Reactions: 4
She's been ill hasn't she? I would imagine that's why she's taken time off from appearing on TV. And let's face it, Loose Women is utterly tit these days. It was never great though, to be fair, but Carol always managed to make it slightly worth watching.

Probably happier living in her house in the South of France. I follow her on Insta and seems to have a great life travelling, recently been in Italy and Bangkok

• Heart
Reactions: 2