Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, I have experience in the photography world. Retired years ago due to the flooding of cheap shoot and burners.
If I tried to give her feedback on her recent post I would say, pick one photo to share because all you’re doing when you share 6-10 photos of the same person is show them how little creativity you actually have.
Each facial expression is identical. That’s what makes them boring. There’s no oomph in each image because the model is pulling the same look in each one. There’s nothing that grabs me. Sure, try different techniques with your filters but the model still has to give some energy.
Images need something different.

BUT if I gave that feedback I’d be roasted in her echo chamber, deleted and blocked.

so do you want feedback Carlz or just praise?

Reactions: 9
I’m confused as to what she’s actually selling. Like a self help course that also teaches graphic design?

It’s so blatantly an ‘angle’ shes trying to desperately grow her business. Like her mate Anna, exploit people’s vulnerabilities then scam them for cash. Except Jesus I cannot think of a person less suitable (non existent quals aside) to do anything in the self help arena.

Reactions: 3
Oh good lord. What in the duck is this self indulgent word salad???

View attachment 2914586View attachment 2914587
Translation: I took some photos with some cellophane that I think are bleeping great and I’m pissed off that people aren’t complimenting me on my work enough so I’ve CRafTed and Anna Style essay to try to seem deep and poetic but deep down I’m still butt hurt and if I don’t get the response I will went from this you’d better believe I’ll be back tomorrow with my paragraphs of text on a pink background giving you all a piece of my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her lamenting how the beauty of the world is ignored, because people are “endlessly distracted by external distress” almost too ironic to bear. She has no idea that she is a source of that “external distress” does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find her lamenting how the beauty of the world is ignored, because people are “endlessly distracted by external distress” almost too ironic to bear. She has no idea that she is a source of that “external distress” does she?
She causes stress by being so bleeping painful but also how much does she go on about these external stressors? Like that’s her thang, literally why any of us have even heard of her. So many lolz

Reactions: 5
As much as I disliked her, I used to think she at least had a little grip on reality compared to some of the cookers. And she was at least prepared to have a job. But no, “like a karmic burden from lives past, I feel my cosmic duty is to freeze the beauty of this world”

AWESOME. Nonsense words, saving the world and some cosmic past lives bullshit. A THREE IN ONE.

bleeping narcissistic ramblings from yet another sad small time suburban woman with an instagram account.

Reactions: 5
She pretty much shamed and guilted her followers into liking and commenting on her mediocre offerings. Threatening to close her ig account to start over was pure manipulation

Now that she got the desired result - her last embarrassingly over-written post garnered over 100 comments - she‘s further instructing her audience to continue ‘engaging’ on her page. She actually said in her stories ‘Thanks, but it’s not enough’! You have to blow smoke up my ass every time I post.

She’s nothing but a conniving bully

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She pretty much shamed and guilted her followers into liking and commenting on her mediocre offerings. Threatening to close her ig account to start over was pure manipulation

Now that she got the desired result - her last embarrassingly over-written post garnered over 100 comments - she‘s further instructing her audience to continue ‘engaging’ on her page. She actually said in her stories ‘Thanks, but it’s not enough’! You have to blow smoke up my ass every time I post.

She’s nothing but a conniving bully
Definitely. Also, that whole tantrum was her straight up berating her followers, telling them how ignorant and uncultured they are. What is new though, she insults them and spews nastiness at them on the regular? The people who engage with her have to be total clowns to find her compelling on any level.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another nut job threatening to close their IG account. I was cheering when she said it but alas just like ski slope nose sozempic they are keeping it open. Sodacan your photography is tit.

Reactions: 2
Planning a trip to NZ.
What happened to the big photography tour of Vietnam? Did this just get quietly swept under the carpet.
Just proves no one asked about it when she returned from her trip, the comment box was fake.

Reactions: 4
I find it so funny that she’s lecturing about how to use social media a couple of days after whinging that her strategy isn’t working for her and no one is engaging with her content. She’s the last person who should be selling a social media course..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it so funny that she’s lecturing about how to use social media a couple of days after whinging that her strategy isn’t working for her and no one is engaging with her content. She’s the last person who should be selling a social media course..
Could probs start with the camera at a better angle. That JAW!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also whining about being so busy she’s gotten sick, and yet now wanting a new adventure? I get the sense she just has no staying power. Get the shits with something that doesn’t recognise her as ThE BEsT immediately and changes, careers, directions, burning bridges as she goes.

Reactions: 1
She popped quite a long set of stories on last night; and I actually watched them all as it was a rare moment of self-reflection and self-awareness (to a point) for our mate Carlz.

She mentioned Midtown, said the guy who owns it is a lawyer and she chose to leave after (or before- he might have done after she left?) he put some stupid pics up on Instagram. So no real explanation but obviously another falling out.

So her going through a rough patch explains her aggressive behaviour online against her followers, but she hasn’t quite joined those dots. Like maybe when you’re struggling don’t lash out? Like maybe that’s a really valuable life lesson for you and will make things a bit easier 🤔

Also she admits she rarely leaves her immediate area and I find that wild as a creative person to not explore more. Not just trips overseas but people, nature, communities. How much inspiration could you get from your lounge room and a bare studio you’re setting up?

Reactions: 3