Carly’s home ideas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there isn’t a thread already?!
she’s just been gifted her 3rd outdoor garden sofa and no mention of where the black one from her ‘court year’ has gone? Thousands of pounds

Reactions: 2
The most out of touch woman on Instagram. Constant showing off and ads. Moans about her tit bathroom and kitchen. Such a hard life doing nothing and begging for free stuff

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she is lovely in real life, but it seriously makes me wonder why all of these instahuns keep making changes to their homes/gardens all the time, for what? More likes and follows? Really??

Reactions: 4
I've heard she is not nice but who knows! Yes changes her house every 5 minutes just to keep up with Instagram. Not relatable at all. It's the constant bragging, botox, holidays, designer bags, jewelry from her twit husband. Always saying we've spent a fortune on our garden. Clearly not in the real world

Reactions: 4
I skip through the Botox crap as I’m really not interested. Dear Grace really gets on my tits,pushing it all the time!

Utter greed! She’s been given new wardrobes (as there was an AD in her story) it honestly looked like there was nothing wrong with the old wardrobes. They have take the old wardrobes apart and now they have a leak from their pipes which run along the side of the wardrobe. Honestly some of the Instagram ears will do anything for a freebie, it’s just utter greed!!!