Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot cope with how haggered she looks

Her front teeth are quite short and the longest teeth, the canines, are really far back in her mouth so when she speaks her teeth don’t show because they don’t come lower than her lip and the canines are further down the teeth line. It gives the impression she doesn’t have any teeth in her mouth. But anyway I came on here to say I can’t believe anyone would buy that face thing based on her recommendation, she is very haggard and much older than her years. I would say she is a smoker also
You sound like a dentist lol I was looking for her teeth while she was talking 🤣 she looks soooo old it’s unreal and the bags under her eyes! Wow I thought I had eye bags!! I feel like in some ways she could be such a nice home mother, I enjoy her cleaning but she tries to portray herself as this “insta model” when she’s far from it. There are much fitter girls on insta who are prettier than her she should stick to cleaning

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually cannot cope with how haggered she looks

You sound like a dentist lol I was looking for her teeth while she was talking 🤣 she looks soooo old it’s unreal and the bags under her eyes! Wow I thought I had eye bags!! I feel like in some ways she could be such a nice home mother, I enjoy her cleaning but she tries to portray herself as this “insta model” when she’s far from it. There are much fitter girls on insta who are prettier than her she should stick to cleaning
Just asked MrSnarkyPants how old he reckons she is in that pic. 51. FIDDYWUN.

• Haha
She's like a skinny teenager/haggard granny hybrid. It really is quite something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a strange carry on with her…. Never seen anyone with so much Easter crap it was mind boggling 🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
It’s a strange carry on with her…. Never seen anyone with so much Easter crap it was mind boggling 🤯🤯
what mins boggles me is how she afforded it all?? It all adds up! B&m or not. These instagrammers or wanna be need to remember who their audience is

I’m going to put money on her having a boob job this year!!
She needs it… I mean mine aren’t great but I’m not sharing them on the internet

bleeping hell, I’m glad I’ve eaten 😷 can we please make sure to not post pics at mealtimes though 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching a video of hers recently and I thought to myself ‘duck me she’s ugly, it’s actually offending my eyes’

So glad I found this thread makes me feel a bit better about being a nasty witch 🤣🤣😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don't get all the Easter shite, fair enough do a easter egg hunt for the kids, even buy a easter door reef if that's your thing, but cushions, jars, bowls, plates 🤣🤣 I could just think of nothing worse it's about the kids and I doubt they are going to care for plates and cushions.

Reactions: 9
It's quite refreshing to see someone online who's not pumped full of fillers, plastic tits and sausage lips. I just think she's a horrible person from what she shows of herself

I do have to agree she looks very haggard

Reactions: 5
Oh yet again another story being a lazy ass and bossing will about 🙄 does she think people want to see this? That it’s relatable?

• Angry
I agree. At least she is natural. I don’t follow her anymore but I was shocked to see how she has changed in just a matter of months. She looks exhausted.

Reactions: 5
I agree. At least she is natural. I don’t follow her anymore but I was shocked to see how she has changed in just a matter of months. She looks exhausted.
I reckon her fella cheats and she's highly strung trying to police him and hang on to this fake life

New thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.