Carlene Booth - @Xcb_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed a while back when she started banging on about crystal healing and selling face wash. Zzzzzz

I did the same. It’s one of those weird pyramid selling companies and it’s alllllll she posts about. I went back not long ago to see if she had returned to old self as really enjoyed her posts and saw she was posting videos about mindset etc 🙄 I mean I think folk understand ur lumispa the first time, is there any need to post it 45,789 times? She used to be mega engaging as well! Such a shame. No idea how anyone can still follow and be subjected to those videos constantly!

Totally, first it was teeth whitening, lip gloss and now lumi. To me, it's just like selling Avon via instagram. Give her a few months and she'll have a new 'business' venture.

I think her lips might be filtered or photoshopped because she gets on my train to work and they are not that big in real life.

I’ve just gone to check her page on my personal page as I only follow her on my business page and she’s private? Are we allowed to be posting about her if she has a private account, wasn’t to sure and don’t want to get into trouble. Admin/mods can you confirm?

I think her lips might be filtered or photoshopped because she gets on my train to work and they are not that big in real life.

I’ve just gone to check her page on my personal page as I only follow her on my business page and she’s private? Are we allowed to be posting about her if she has a private account, wasn’t to sure and don’t want to get into trouble. Admin/mods can you confirm?
She’s literally just went private! Never been private in her life. Presume she’s reading here...

those lips r insane.She’s a pretty girl but cannot take her seriously and wouldn’t buy anything she recommends if that’s her idea of what looks good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.