Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruruxx

Used to really like her but now find her very arrogant and uppity. My friend works with her and says she is the same at work, always bragging 😴

Reactions: 2

ruruxx

Someone messaged about the top lip and she said it was simply overlined🤔😂 definitely not, it looks ridiculous! Almost as ridiculous as some of the stuff she is trying to flog on her pyramid scheme

Reactions: 1

Harry

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
I can’t be the only one who has seen the huge change in her in more recent months and been shocked to say the least

Marnic

Honest to god they are aren’t they.
How has her husband or family not told her how ridiculous they look. So out of proportion. She is a pretty girl or was before she went over board with that shit
She is such a pretty girl. They are just far too big, they look as if they could burst.

Jessiewoo

Wow! I used to follow her years ago when she was a slimming world account, can’t believe how different she looks

ruruxx

That top lip 🙈🙈🙈 she genuinely adores herself! All for self love but this girl is something else 😂 can imagine she will be delighted shes finally made it big enough to have her own thread

Jackson27

I did the same. It’s one of those weird pyramid selling companies and it’s alllllll she posts about. I went back not long ago to see if she had returned to old self as really enjoyed her posts and saw she was posting videos about mindset etc 🙄 I mean I think folk understand ur lumispa the first time, is there any need to post it 45,789 times? She used to be mega engaging as well! Such a shame. No idea how anyone can still follow and be subjected to those videos constantly!

Harry

Chatty Member
Oh my god her insta story...she described her lips as powerlips wtf is that supposed to mean?? The woman is off her rocker

Mjeens

I unfollowed a while back when she started banging on about crystal healing and selling face wash. Zzzzzz

Jackson27

I think her lips might be filtered or photoshopped because she gets on my train to work and they are not that big in real life.

I’ve just gone to check her page on my personal page as I only follow her on my business page and she’s private? Are we allowed to be posting about her if she has a private account, wasn’t to sure and don’t want to get into trouble. Admin/mods can you confirm?
She’s literally just went private! Never been private in her life. Presume she’s reading here...

those lips r insane.She’s a pretty girl but cannot take her seriously and wouldn’t buy anything she recommends if that’s her idea of what looks good!

Harry

Chatty Member
Oh my god thank goodness I am not alone in my thinking, her lips have gone horribly wrong!!! It’s the only thing I can see when I look at her, I’m sure a little plump could look nice but hers are hideous

MissBara

I think her lips might be filtered or photoshopped because she gets on my train to work and they are not that big in real life.

I’ve just gone to check her page on my personal page as I only follow her on my business page and she’s private? Are we allowed to be posting about her if she has a private account, wasn’t to sure and don’t want to get into trouble. Admin/mods can you confirm?

Harry

Chatty Member
Omg those bloody lips they are absolutely frightening
Honest to god they are aren’t they.
How has her husband or family not told her how ridiculous they look. So out of proportion. She is a pretty girl or was before she went over board with that shit