Carlene Booth - @Xcb_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
I can’t be the only one who has seen the huge change in her in more recent months and been shocked to say the least

Reactions: 1
That top lip 🙈🙈🙈 she genuinely adores herself! All for self love but this girl is something else 😂 can imagine she will be delighted shes finally made it big enough to have her own thread

Oh my god thank goodness I am not alone in my thinking, her lips have gone horribly wrong!!! It’s the only thing I can see when I look at her, I’m sure a little plump could look nice but hers are hideous

Someone messaged about the top lip and she said it was simply overlined🤔😂 definitely not, it looks ridiculous! Almost as ridiculous as some of the stuff she is trying to flog on her pyramid scheme

Wow! I used to follow her years ago when she was a slimming world account, can’t believe how different she looks

Used to really like her but now find her very arrogant and uppity. My friend works with her and says she is the same at work, always bragging 😴

Reactions: 2
Oh my god her insta story...she described her lips as powerlips wtf is that supposed to mean?? The woman is off her rocker

Omg those bloody lips they are absolutely frightening
Honest to god they are aren’t they.
How has her husband or family not told her how ridiculous they look. So out of proportion. She is a pretty girl or was before she went over board with that tit

Honest to god they are aren’t they.
How has her husband or family not told her how ridiculous they look. So out of proportion. She is a pretty girl or was before she went over board with that tit
She is such a pretty girl. They are just far too big, they look as if they could burst.

I cannot get over how much Carlene has changed?! Those lips oh my god!! She has gone way too far! She used to be so naturally pretty - I first started following her around the time of her wedding and she was such a gorgeous bride. She kind of fell off my radar for a while but recently popped back up - I got such a shock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.