Carla Lawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cant without exposing myself but she’s REALLLY not the girls girl she makes out to be.

She also edits her pictures that much her necklace is warped on every single one 😂😂
Is this the same fella she was carrying on with who flew her out to turkey for cosmetic surgery?

Reactions: 1
Omg that’s awful!
---
I thought she was married or something, but saying that not seen a pic of a fella for ages

No she hasn’t been with Rich for about a year or 2. Everyone laughs about her when they see her in real life she’s NOTHING like her pictures.
Imagine having an affair with a man you know how 2 kids and a finance at home??? Hope the free boobs was worth her reputation 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No she hasn’t been with Rich for about a year or 2. Everyone laughs about her when they see her in real life she’s NOTHING like her pictures.
Imagine having an affair with a man you know how 2 kids and a finance at home??? Hope the free boobs was worth her reputation 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not gona lie I did think surely no one can actually be that thin 😳
I hope the fiancé kicked him to the kerb!

Why was she in hospital?