Carla Bellucci

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any tea on Carla? She’s the lady who had a nose job on the NHS by flirting with her GP. She’s been in various magazines advocating for her kids to focus on social media etc rather than schooling.

I have followed her for a while and she seems to have changed direction a bit and seems much more likeable now. She’s actually got a big following of over 100k, not sure how she’s managed that but fair play to her!

What a strange woman, I've just just come across her insta. She's 39, only fans. Her kids help her take OF photos. She's selling tickets to her labor. She acts really odd in her stories. Why's she act weird with the Harley Street doc. Felt awkward watching 🤣.

What a strange woman, I've just just come across her insta. She's 39, only fans. Her kids help her take OF photos. She's selling tickets to her labor. She acts really odd in her stories. Why's she act weird with the Harley Street doc. Felt awkward watching 🤣.
I didn’t know she was selling tickets to her labour 😱 She seems to have reinvented herself on insta and her stories to be less glamour more model so that’s very random 😬

GOSH!! she has a tattle page 😂😂. Google her real pics 🤔, she was never a 'former glamour model' her partner takes her pics and filters them, shes been a desperate beg for years 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
GOSH!! she has a tattle page 😂😂. Google her real pics 🤔, she was never a 'former glamour model' her partner takes her pics and filters them, shes been a desperate beg for years 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Ha ha I made the tattle page but she’s not had any interest!

Yeah she looks totally different to her insta pages, she filters A LOT!

Ha ha I made the tattle page but she’s not had any interest!

Yeah she looks totally different to her insta pages, she filters A LOT!
I only know of her as I have a friend who lives in Hertfordshire and her daughter knew her daughter, her oldest son doesn't speak to her, her desperation to be a celebrity/famous has been a negative on her kids lives. It's such a shame, there's a few older articles that come under her old surname 'Nurse' but that is some amount of filtering on her pics, proper catfish

I only know of her as I have a friend who lives in Hertfordshire and her daughter knew her daughter, her oldest son doesn't speak to her, her desperation to be a celebrity/famous has been a negative on her kids lives. It's such a shame, there's a few older articles that come under her old surname 'Nurse' but that is some amount of filtering on her pics, proper catfish
I wondered why she doesn’t show her elder kids anymore!

is she still trying to make her daughter famous?

I wondered why she doesn’t show her elder kids anymore!

is she still trying to make her daughter famous?
I think she moved away from the area where my friend lives, the last I heard her daughter got into a fight because of her mother's antics but she doesn't hear much now as she left the area and her daughter was the same age, they weren't friends or anything just the way they conducted themselves the family was well known

I watched Stacey Dooley programme. I had never heard of Carla before, despite her being called "The most hated woman in Britain." in the description.

She seems desperate for fame, but she is very bland and unoriginal, just copying what's popular. It's a bit sad. Her daughter seems like she is going the same way. I feel sorry for teenagers, especially girls, growing up in these fake social media times.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she is absolutely desperate for fame, she brings it on herself as she puts this image out in to the public domain to get a reaction, she bangs on about being kind but in the next breath she is begging the sun to write an article on her slagging off other mums for not going to the gym and going on about its her opinion which no one asked for, not a very nice person and I know people who know her

She is desperate, most of her followers are bought which is evident from her low engagement, she can't even have her comments switched on insta because she doesn't like people calling her out on the truth.

She spins the narrative herself that she is hated, when in reality no one cares, she passes comments on other women's looks all the time when she really needs to take a long hard look at her unfiltered pics and in the mirror. She's horrid inside and out

• Heart
She's a pleb poor kids with s mother like that a cut rate Katie price and that is saying something lol

• Haha
She's been buying more followers I see, she's so boring, she's just a complete gob off always begging some shite newspaper to run a story about her saying something hateful but then has 'be kind' in her bio. She's such a dick. She keeps going on about working and meetings which is just basically her on the beg all day

Reactions: 2
Looks absolutely nothing like her insta pics, no wonder she's turned the comments off 😂just watched the documentary #catfish

• Haha
She deleted all her real pics off insta and now only posts the heavily filtered ones, best of it is her man takes the pics and heavy edits them, shows how ugly he thinks she is. She was boasting she was making 40k a month on only fans and now no longer has it???
She's a compulsive liar and most of her followers are bots, she's skint and it shows with all the cheap fast fashion she wears 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2