Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until yesterday, I had absolutely no idea about her past. I do feel sad for her, she has so much support around here and has ‘owned it’ that maybe she can just move on from this. Would people actually contact companies that she is working with?

Reactions: 1
Until yesterday, I had absolutely no idea about her past. I do feel sad for her, she has so much support around here and has ‘owned it’ that maybe she can just move on from this. Would people actually contact companies that she is working with?
Same! I was shocked to see it but I had no idea.

I guess people might flag it to companies she’s attached to because some people might be really offended by her past? Who knows?!

Reactions: 1
cb is actually a nasty piece of work. Anyone who knows her will tell you that. She's conveniently forgotten to address that she was also a PIMP. Most probably pumping out otter women who were not sex workers through choice. She's sold every aspect of her life, marriage and children for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dont agree with sex work PERSONALLY.

I really dont agree with pimps at all. They're as bad as drug dealers.

Reactions: 11
She willingly did the documentary of her own volition, it’s in the public domain and you hear her name and see her face - how on Earth she or anyone can claim this has come out of the blue is laughable - Candice YOU chose to be in the documentary!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s unfortunate that she makes prostitution and pumping sound quite glam in the documentary, with the ‘Beyoncé lifestyle otherwise she could have spun this into part of the rags to riches story, and made out she was doing it for survival and not for the 10k gifts from clients.

I’m sure either way they’ll be another book deal signed for next year. I’ll bag a copy!

Reactions: 9
Surely CB knew this Jodie Marsh documentary was mentioned on here months ago and had time to prepare for how to deal with it, should it be mentioned on other SM/to brands etc? Why not just address it and own it earlier?

Reactions: 9
her insta post is full of fawning.....nobody seems to know about the documentary or the pimp part

shes put it across as if a friend/family member has outed her

she's not mentioned what happened with brands she's working with either

Reactions: 2
I supported her as I think we need to be supporting women and sex workers.
That said, I can’t support her now I know she was a pimp. That’s a different level.

Reactions: 8
She's clearly lied in her post. She knew saying she was a sex worker would get her sympathy and left out the pimp bit (which is what she was actually talking about in that docu clip) as that is very different.

Reactions: 12
She's clearly lied in her post. She knew saying she was a sex worker would get her sympathy and left out the pimp bit (which is what she was actually talking about in that docu clip) as that is very different.
yes! and thats sneaky

Reactions: 7
Of course the fat funny one had to get in there with her “we got you” comments. Another one that spouts word salads without actually offering anything of any value.

Candace did this willingly, she glamourised it in the doc. What did she think was going to happen? She has been thoroughly nasty about plenty of people, any one of those people could have alerted the brands. What’s to say it wasn’t one of her insta mum friends? As MOD has shown that it’s all smoke and mirrors and faux sisterhood.

Candace being a black woman doesn’t take away from the fact that she is cut from the same cloth as the rest of these insta fakers. Wanting the glam lifestyle, the expensive goods and freebies and zero accountability. Don’t question her or offer any feedback, sis doesn’t need it, except for when she does.

They all pretend to like each other, they are all each other’s competition, I don’t know why they pretend to be anything but competitors.

Reactions: 19
I’m guessing the open apology is because like others said, PR and press have been reading MODs posts and there may be another story of “the life of an insta mum” coming out so she’s fired up the post to save face of this coming out but slightly twisted her story to make out its MOD that’s sent the video about. Just a bit of payback and I agree it’s tit but she was obviously desperate for fame early on and she has became a bit big for her boots recently.

Surely CB knew this Jodie Marsh documentary was mentioned on here months ago and had time to prepare for how to deal with it, should it be mentioned on other SM/to brands etc? Why not just address it and own it earlier?
I'm not buying her apology at all, I think it is as genuine as Clemmie's. She hasn't 'owned it' either, she failed to omit she was a pimp, trying to achieve a Beyonce lifestyle. I'm gobsmacked that PR until now have not uncovered this. It's a Jodie Marsh doc, that Candi seemed very happy to participate in, it's not a home video that someone 'leaked'. It was posted here months ago. If she's not ashamed of it then why is she apologizing? Oh wait...maybe it's because her ads are being compromised?

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell her comments are RIDICULOUS!

She was WILLINGLY in a documentary about this, how the duck is this ‘revealing it before she was ready’ - duck me this is just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No one would dare speak up against her for fear of being eviscerated.
When ever she has been questioned, she becomes angered and her true colours show.

she has been very honest about only being in it for the money and she doesn’t care how she gets it. Unfortunately it makes for not a nice person.

Reactions: 11
Insta is so bleeping bizarre right now. All the Huns who abandoned mod are out in force tonight offering support to cb. Imagine their faces if they knew the truth about their favourite pimp-madame.

Insta is so bleeping bizarre right now. All the Huns who abandoned mod are out in force tonight offering support to cb. Imagine their faces if they knew the truth about their favourite pimp-madame.
they need directing to this thread then.....someone post the link!!

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell her comments are RIDICULOUS!

She was WILLINGLY in a documentary about this, how the duck is this ‘revealing it before she was ready’ - duck me this is just bizarre.
People obviously don’t know the full picture but I’m sure in time they will eventually. They pr
No one would dare speak up against her for fear of being eviscerated.
When ever she has been questioned, she becomes angered and her true colours show.

she has been very honest about only being in it for the money and she doesn’t care how she gets it. Unfortunately it makes for not a nice person.
yeah exactly, she doesn’t really care about what her followers think of her past. She’ll care more about how the brands are reacting / going to react.

The followers don’t know the whole picture hence why they’re all saying ‘her story has been sold Against her own will’ when really she agreed and featured in a documentary willingly. The brands will have no choice but to look into the documentary and then Decide if they still want to move forward with her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.