Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahstopcmeregway

Thoughts on her Mango collection?!
I thought that her striped pants and shirt reminded me of the Djerf Avenue ones but I feel like it was stuff she'd wear. I might buy a pair of the earrings but bar that don't see myself getting anything. The sizes seem a bit limited or is that just me?

jephy

What happened to the fashion podcast she was doing with Monica? Now Monica has her own niche podcast with another friend.

Trashbin

Whatever happened to her podcast? I remember listening when she just got engaged and she made it sound as if she was an old maid who finally found someone!

ellamae

Chatty Member
No i was just making a generic comment as the photo said about hormone imbalances and period problems

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Clearly channeling miu miu most recent show but it doesn't have the same impact outside of a Paris runway

I will say her bottom is surprisingly pert for someone so skinny. I listened to a pod recently and she was talking about going through IVF, she doesn't look healthy enough to me to go through such a gruelling process let alone pregnancy, particularly if u factor in the camera adds 10 pounds

olsenrow

She looks so different in candids. I would have had no idea this was her without the caption. I suppose its because she doesn't usually smile on insta ao we're used to seeing her with the pout and sucked in cheeks ?

She looks a million times healthier! I was quite worried about how gaunt she looks in her photos so it’s nice to see her face looking fuller. Idk if anyone saw her insta stories where she fought someone who commented that she looked tired and that it wasn’t good for her conception journey.

While I 100% agree that no one has the right to tell her how to conceive, I must say I’m relieved to see that she doesn’t look as unwell as she depicts herself to.

chafariz

Thank you for this thread!! On the self-made front, my two cents is that she still comes from a somewhat rich family, but not the typical ultra rich..

I think "born with no money" has a totally different meaning for people like them.. for me it means, you grew up in a 1 bedroom flat with a family of 5, parents working 3 jobs to put food on the table, etc.. For them it probably means: I had a normal childhood and received most of the things a kid could need, my parents paid for uni and a London flat until I could get a first job in my field, but they are not billion dollar rich like others in the same neighbourhood...

Don't know if what I wrote makes sense but hopefully you get my gist..
To be fair she has admitted her family helped her.
I think she comes from a good family, with some money but no connections to the fashion world. She sees herself as self made because of that.