Callum Izzard - Ibiza Weekender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find him the most disgusting Z list celebrity of them all. The way he posts videos of women is vile, that most recent video and his grotesque grin makes my skin crawl. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has loads of debt and is living a lifestyle he can’t maintain.

Reactions: 9
That jay he’s with needs to chill out on the jaw filler he looks like he’s swallowed a PlayStation controller

• Haha
Reactions: 14
any work he’s not had done?!

Also, do these guys all congregate with other midgets to make them feel better about the fact that they don’t have the extra inches? 🤣
I didn’t mind him when he first started Ibiza Weekender he came across as a ‘lad’ but he also came across dead soft and he was so cute (partly cos he’s tiny wee, we see you Cal).

I mean what in french tipped toenails has he done to his face?!

Reactions: 4
He’s had a nose job, Turkey Teef, Botox and filler. Think he’s had his ears pinned as well. Not sure what else. That’s quite a transformation

Reactions: 4
Callum’s teeth are obviously too big for his tiny hobbit head because he has to keep licking his lips to stop them sticking out 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The post he has shared from “designerbulliesworld” nahhh I can’t, am I missing something? How is it still acceptable for dogs to have their ears cropped?? So cruel and unnecessary, whatever the rest of the brain dead shite he posts but shame on him for sharing something so bleeping dumb, surely most people know better than to be showing that they think things like that are ethical??