Cal The Dragon/Simple Simon/Astrid/Ed Matthews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Aaron hunt and Dave the other guy, however I think Aaron and his missus split up

has anything confirmed their split ?

Tammy is sexy tbf
Nah not really so it’s definitely still up in the air but the video was bad from Aaron’s point of view

Can’t believe Astrid and Elle had it out on TikTok live how is this app free 😂

Nah not really so it’s definitely still up in the air but the video was bad from Aaron’s point of view

Can’t believe Astrid and Elle had it out on TikTok live how is this app free 😂
Astrid and Elle beef is so fake theyre both attention seeking clout chasers

Reactions: 1
Most of it is fake, the only part I believe is 100% true is that Cal’s Dad has realised how much he can make by exploiting his son and made him stay away from Simon.

Simon is becoming quite a likeable guy now, as long as he stays away from the cringe topless Poundland TikTok’s and is sensible I can see him becoming bigger than Cal - who is more a cult hero than anything these days.

I love Tom Garrett! What a beautiful man with beautiful blue eyes and a beautiful beard! And his football opinions are spot on too. Not like benafc who eats his (mostly frozen) dinner on a TikTok each night, sounds like a pig in a trough and I can barely get through them!

Most of it is fake, the only part I believe is 100% true is that Cal’s Dad has realised how much he can make by exploiting his son and made him stay away from Simon.
I have a feeling that Cals dad saw him get slide tackled by that kid in the charity match, had a go at Simon for not “protecting” him and then got Cal to pay him for his security services

I don’t mind Tom G however he did bet a fair few people £250 that Lukaku would outscore Ronaldo!

So thats why elle and astrid suddenly had fake beef becasue there fighing the same night as ed and simon

Reactions: 1
He needs humbling does cal wanted to be paid for doing a charity match. So didn't take part .that's his dad's doing

So ed put his girlfriend on of and she showed a bit too much of herself and now they not tslking just ridiculous

They all trying get glory from feeding some homeless woman now but it’s continuing filming of her