Cal The Dragon/Simple Simon/Astrid/Ed Matthews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if there’s a thread for them all however there needs to be!

All three of them are using Cal for views, Cal has already stated he has autism during his lives and every one of them has played him for likes/views and collaborations.

Simple Simon was fine until the whole Astrid thing, now all I see is a 51 year old constantly on live thanking people for gifts, he never ever posts any decent content that isn’t a collab.

Yeah i agree simple simon is just strange hanging out with the young people .i dont belive ed is using him for views as he was only making videos as he belived astrid was using him .ed gets more views on his lives than callum does so i just think its the other two that are using him

My brother is obsessed with cal and his football skills and he is good at it. I dont know about the others but cals quite nice

Has anyone seen that Cal the Dragon has blocked Astrid and Simon?

I’m so happy for him, the further he gets away from them two the better. Simon was on his live last night releasing a load of private shite like “I was the first person Cal rang at 3 in the morning when he fell out with his dad and ran away from home”. He’s bleeping pathetic, he doesn’t see Cal as a friend he sees him as a business opportunity.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that Cal the Dragon has blocked Astrid and Simon?

I’m so happy for him, the further he gets away from them two the better. Simon was on his live last night releasing a load of private shite like “I was the first person Cal rang at 3 in the morning when he fell out with his dad and ran away from home”. He’s bleeping pathetic, he doesn’t see Cal as a friend he sees him as a business opportunity.
I think it was tit of simon to say that however I think simon does care for him

I feel awful for cal, he doesn't know what to do

These lot are all over my FYP - what the hell is even going on what is this beef :ROFLMAO:

That Simon needs to get off TikTok and go wash his car or mow his lawn.

It’s very odd how Simon hangs around with all these kids. The three of them do my head in to be fair

how is he
- He is a 51 year old man who makes sexual innuendos about young females who are young enough to be his daughters. (See his TikToks captioned: “You know me Aaron🤷‍♂️”, “Who else wants this life?”, and so many more)

- He said 17 year old Charlie D’Amelio is attractive. SEVENTEEN. HE IS FIFTY-ONE.

- Dancing outside Iceland.

He just comes across as a very strange guy. My dads in his 50’s and if he was acting like that on a social
media app full of teenagers I’d be very bleeping concerned.

Reactions: 2
- He is a 51 year old man who makes sexual innuendos about young females who are young enough to be his daughters. (See his TikToks captioned: “You know me Aaron🤷‍♂️”, “Who else wants this life?”, and so many more)

- He said 17 year old Charlie D’Amelio is attractive. SEVENTEEN. HE IS FIFTY-ONE.

- Dancing outside Iceland.

He just comes across as a very strange guy. My dads in his 50’s and if he was acting like that on a social
media app full of teenagers I’d be very bleeping concerned.
Exactly this…. It’s very odd, creepy, weird, I could go on!

Reactions: 1
So cal binned astrid of becase she wasnt good for his image been a OF girl but is now hanging with another OF girl