Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBF

Please, if you do nothing else with your day, go and watch personal and business page stories😂 - desperation hanging out of her!
Side note - I really wish she'd put her tits away!! :sick:
And the story about the shipping charges - I really don't understand why it costs £1 for click and collect.
I'm still bloody banned 🤦🏻‍♀️

L
Did anyone have the energy to listen to her zero gravity storytime? Don’t know why I put my brain through that…I should’ve known better 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please Elaborate for the ousted 😭

Reactions: 1

chica22

being pure nosey here but I can’t find her business on companies house does she put it through as self employed or something?

Herefortea135

VIP Member
if you’ve been around ages you’ll remember her bf before tony he was a typical belfast chav and actually suited caitlin quite well but apparently he was super controlling and toxic so she’s referencing that compared to now where shes allowed to post what she likes
Does anyone know who he was ?

RBF

Why does she keep going on about quitting her job, being self employed and owning her house at 24.

Millions have done and are doing this.
She really does think she's inspirational.
Fucking hell she is cringe.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I’m sorry but fuck me she’s a melter ! Babies don’t walk until they’re 1 or older 🤦‍♀️ no u airhead ! They can before then. Does she not realise it’s a real human she has and not a doll

Herefortea135

VIP Member
This girl is in for an extremely rude awaking when she has to give birth then actually be a parent. I get her itching thing is meant to be really awful but you'd think she's the first pregnant woman ever. She seems very immature.
She is rubbing it in something shocking. She’s actually very triggering 🥺 I appreciate it’s her first baby and pregnancy but have a bit of common sense wee girl!