Caitlin Jessica

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely day for our girl on the yacht
Counting up how many STIs caught
A United alliance with Cameron Feane?
Will they stick together remains to be seen
How much longer will is the stay in Dubai?
Depends how many more men they can satisfy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In complete shock of this page.. I’ve followed her for aaaaaages and always wondered.. anytime someone questioned her she just outted them or told them off and never answered and it confused me so much!! Jesus that Twitter of hers is so cringe.. begging for people to pay for everything like how pathetic. That job won’t last forever and if she ever tries to get a real job all that is on social media forever.. I just think that kinda life is soooo unfulfilling. Like oh wow you got some stranger in the Middle East to pay your €15 nail bill and €8 Deliveroo meal😂😂 her body is fab but her face is soooooo edited it actually scary. And her saying the other day she wants a BBL....... will continue to follow her however to snoop 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Shoutout to the goddess, who we know is reading this
Thinks we’re uneducated, as we all take the piss
An lesson on findom, is something we all need
A brass underneath the slap, no fear to take heed
Wants us all to get a life and away
But what do Mark and Gemma have to say? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shoutout to the goddess, who we know is reading this
Thinks we’re uneducated, as we all take the piss
An lesson on findom, is something we all need
A brass underneath the slap, no fear to take heed
Wants us all to get a life and away
But what do Mark and Gemma have to say? 🤔
This page gives her life, I love how she assumes we’re all broke 😂 Wait til nobody wants to know her and fund her nails (in the middle of a pandemic may I add) and takeaway food addiction.

Anyone remember last year she put up on her Instagram that she was getting the pandemic unemployment payment of €350 even tho she had no job and she applied for the craic and she got it. Then when questioned she went mad at people saying that “clearly the government think I’m entitled to it or I wouldn’t be getting it” because she did a couple of modelling jobs the year before 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone remember last year she put up on her Instagram that she was getting the pandemic unemployment payment of €350 even tho she had no job and she applied for the craic and she got it. Then when questioned she went mad at people saying that “clearly the government think I’m entitled to it or I wouldn’t be getting it” because she did a couple of modelling jobs the year before 🤦🏽‍♀️
Seriously?! Bloody hell 😯. Never knew that then again I don't really follow her.

Seriously?! Bloody hell 😯. Never knew that then again I don't really follow her.
Yeah it was last year during the first lockdown she posted up that she was getting it and naturally enough people weren’t happy she was already at home not working getting her money off this weird website she’s on 🤣 imagine even applying for it while you’re at home and haven’t worked in months soo greedy 🤢 I had a look at her Twitter page there goddesscaity and it’s disgusting

Yeah it was last year during the first lockdown she posted up that she was getting it and naturally enough people weren’t happy she was already at home not working getting her money off this weird website she’s on 🤣 imagine even applying for it while you’re at home and haven’t worked in months soo greedy 🤢 I had a look at her Twitter page there goddesscaity and it’s disgusting
Why would she even mention it 😂?! Why not keep it to herself?! Just goes to show some people love attention be it negative or positive 🙄. I've seen her twitter page 🙈. Talk about cringe.

Reactions: 3
  • I follow Cameron on Instagram and I think he really needs help
  • No good parent would never let their son/daughter change their appearance so drastically. I could be wrong but I think he started plastic surgery underage. He looked better beforehand.
  • Alcohol nearly every night :(
  • It looks like his parental figure is Caitlin Jessica so is taking his lifestyle choices from her.

• Angry
  • No good parent would never let their son/daughter change their appearance so drastically. I could be wrong but I think he started plastic surgery underage. He looked better beforehand.
  • It looks like his parental figure is Caitlin Jessica so is taking his lifestyle choices from her.
From what I seen he got his nose job at 18 and paid for it himself, I can’t imagine his parents have much of a say in his life I mean he has a rent boy I think having sex for money is the thing I’d be more worried about. His lips look painful who ever is pumping them up like that is a butcher.
I wonder is the drinking to mask the shame from being a rent boy, I know he likes the insta lifestyle but renting your body has to come at a price all the designer things in the world wouldn’t be worth my self worth. It’s a very sad life what happens when he’s too old to flog himself

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe his before pictures very drastic change 😱

He started getting filler at 17 with a fake ID.. he definitely is troubled. His new “boyfriend” is a well known black drug dealer from London. Must think it’s cool to follow in Caitlins footsteps

• Wow
He started getting filler at 17 with a fake ID.. he definitely is troubled. His new “boyfriend” is a well known black drug dealer from London. Must think it’s cool to follow in Caitlins footsteps
Im always amazed at how people on here have inside scoop

Reactions: 4