Caitlin Jessica

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where it's due she looks good. Her last bbl as I already mentioned wasn't great but then again she didn't really show the results of it and she said herself she wasn't happy with it.
She looks like a 🦷.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The notions of this one, her body is fucked it looks ridiculous, inot something to brag about.
if not worse than her Pete burns face, like stop it! Leave yourself alone hun.

Reactions: 1
Omg I unfollowed this one ages ago forgot she even existed. She looks so silly now with all that work done

Reactions: 1
From her highlights she was there from the 14th of Nov which was the same time all the articles of him being there are from. I looked it up and a basic room is 2000 a night so I highly doubt she was paying hahaha
---
She would have signed an NDA and that would be all she would be allowed post, but enough to let us know

Reactions: 3
From her highlights she was there from the 14th of Nov which was the same time all the articles of him being there are from. I looked it up and a basic room is 2000 a night so I highly doubt she was paying hahaha
---
She would have signed an NDA and that would be all she would be allowed post, but enough to let us know
Great find πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Reactions: 2