Busby quints

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this is the right place. Dont get me wrong I love the quints, I love how unique each of their personalities are. I just wish the parents would take more care of them, they always seem to be unstrapped in the car or have the seat belt under their arm ect.
Their latest insta story Danielle has the new puppy on her lap in the front seat which is a recipe for disaster if they crash, no way would that puppy survive!

Reactions: 1
I used to watch outdaughtered but over time I felt like something was off. Can't quite put my finger on it but I just don't get a good feeling about Danielle or Adam. I hate how the children all refer to her as ma'am. She seems to constantly whine about having no time to herself yet her Instagram stories prove otherwise. She's often on girls trips etc. Kids are all cute though

Reactions: 4
I used to watch outdaughtered but over time I felt like something was off. Can't quite put my finger on it but I just don't get a good feeling about Danielle or Adam. I hate how the children all refer to her as ma'am. She seems to constantly whine about having no time to herself yet her Instagram stories prove otherwise. She's often on girls trips etc. Kids are all cute though
Do you also feel Danielle leaves Parker out alot? Its like she's jealous of the relationship Parker and Adam have.

I know this is a place to snark on them but after watching outdaughtered i now tell my cat off by saying 'no ma'am' or 'yes ma'am' :LOL:.. and i'm from Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you also feel Danielle leaves Parker out alot? Its like she's jealous of the relationship Parker and Adam have.
Yes definitely. I think they both made Parkers anxiety issues much worse too. They seem to force things on to their children. Parker didn't want to go horse riding because she was scared but they still kept pushing and pushing. I'm not surprised the poor girl felt anxious

Reactions: 3
Yes definitely. I think they both made Parkers anxiety issues much worse too. They seem to force things on to their children. Parker didn't want to go horse riding because she was scared but they still kept pushing and pushing. I'm not surprised the poor girl felt anxious
Completely agree. Parker seems like such a sweet heart too. Its funny because they don't push stuff on the other 4.

I read the other day that Danielle has disowned Mimi as she got arrested for dui. Lots of comments that she’s been an alcoholic for years, anyone got more ?

• Wow
I didn't know they had a thread till now on here but there are a few things that really bother me about this family -

-Adam and Danielle are completely shameless about exploiting their daughters in any way they can with the show, the channel, all the adverts, etc.
-They are always travelling somewhere. I can't believe how many different places they get to go to. Without all the TV money they wouldn't get all these chances and trips to these places
-They obviously don't teach their daughters manners and it's not surprising seeing as Danielle has zero manners of her own. They are very grabby.
-There are clear favourites in the family and all the girls have been labelled, Parker is considered difficult with her anxiety (which is aired for everyone to see), Riley is the 'bad' child, Hazel is the sweet ' firecracker', the twins are constantly being cast aside/ignored. They don't hide it either. Hazel seems to get the majority of the positive attention. I know she has the eye issue and stands out among the other girls but whenever I watch them it feels like The Hazel Show with occasional appearances by Parker.
-I also feel bad for their oldest daughter Blake. She always comes second to the quints.

Blayke is always ignored. It's all about the quints as that's what earns them money. I'm not sure I buy into Danielles health issues either. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong but it was definitely bigged up for the show. She seems to manage ok on all the girly trips away she has.

Danielle always seems very dramatic and I can’t believe how much they go away without the kids, it’s a lot to ask of someone to have 6 kids unless they are paying them

Don't know if there's more recent posts on them.
I've known who they are for a long time but only just managed to watch their show.
Just started season 2.

Does the dad ever smile?

I’ve seen the show is coming back for another season… is this the only thread?

Reactions: 2
The exploitation of the kids, showy lifestyle and crazy insane religious views are extremely concerning. Adam treats his fans like tit and I unfollowed on Instagram for this reason.

The exploitation of the kids, showy lifestyle and crazy insane religious views are extremely concerning. Adam treats his fans like tit and I unfollowed on Instagram for this reason.
I really can't stand Adam. He's always looked so miserable!