Bunnykins15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me ANYTHING about this woman?! She comes up on my FYP every day and I have no idea what she is on about, usually Ryan from somewhere or Matthew...

Reactions: 2
So glad there is finally a thread for this one! No bloody idea what’s going on 🤣
---
I have been wondering if she’s drunk sometimes? Sounds a bit slurry but could be some kind of speech issue I guess

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her latest videos? She's saying she's engaged to someone she has never met in real life. There are quite a few people in her comments concerned because apparently her "fiance" has been in trouble with the police for strangling someone?!

Yes a lot of her followers are genuinely concerned, which is really good to see. I saw comments saying she lives in wardened accommodation and so where is her support?

Sometime also said that Matthew is a polyamorous furry 😳

I wonder as well if she has any support. I hope she does because she seems really vulnerable. It seems to be an ongoing issue that she gets into relationships with people she doesn't know.

I think she has Williams syndrome. I seen molly Ann's mum commenting obviously concerned by what's been going on etc going by other comments it looks like someone has been messaging her taking the P and she's been going along with it thinking it's real so everyone's been panicking thinking she's going to meet a strange man. Just going by comments though so don't take that as the proper story 🤦‍♀️