BTS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like their music. I wouldn't say I'm a fan and I doubt I'd pay to go to see them but I do like their catchy upbeat tunes.

Reactions: 1
That could have been any of them today haha, so who is it? (Jk and Jm for me but wrecked by all of them frequently and particularly today)
I always call myself jikook biased but really jk is leagues ahead of the other 6 and today he had me by the feckin jugular (jimin is a v strong wrecker tho)

• Heart
Not an Army but I do enjoy their hit songs and I also think Nam Joon is very cute. 😍
I really fan girl over their love for Nicki and vice versa!

• Heart
yass did you watch muster and if so are you still alive
Literally just sitting down to watch it now so if I don’t reply it’s because I’ve passed away 😂 I am so in love with jungkook and I’m not even sorry

• Heart
I always call myself jikook biased but really jk is leagues ahead of the other 6 and today he had me by the feckin jugular (jimin is a v strong wrecker tho)
I love JK's confidence. That turning 23 thing. (i-age anyway) The outfits, his hair, the tattoos. His voice. I adore dark haired jikook. I can't believe we get tomorrow as well, silently hoping for a multitude of songs.

Literally just sitting down to watch it now so if I don’t reply it’s because I’ve passed away 😂 I am so in love with jungkook and I’m not even sorry
I’m in my 30s and a mother and I’ve got a room plastered in his face. He owns my entire sodding soul 😭 Good luck with muster, he’s about to destroy you.

I love JK's confidence. That turning 23 thing. (i-age anyway) The outfits, his hair, the tattoos. His voice. I adore dark haired jikook. I can't believe we get tomorrow as well, silently hoping for a multitude of songs.
I’m praying for LTB 🤞 JK today was pure man and I’m not sure I’m breathing yet.

’m praying for LTB 🤞 JK today was pure man and I’m not sure I’m breathing yet.
Well, we didn't get it. but CNS with all 7 was so good. Got me think of Bon Voyage and the Vminkook doing it for Hobi all the time. When they all did little bits of their solo songs. Just the way they embody everything good in the world. Love them so much. (Yoongi dancing along when JK did a bit of savage love lives rent free in my brain now)

Platinum blond Hobi. Dark-haired Jimin and Jungkook. Amazing.
ot7.jpg

I’m not an army (I find it overwhelming to keep up with the terminology and fan sites and stuff 😆) but I like BTS, my favourite has changed over the years, started out as Jungkook then Jin and now is J-Hope 🥰 I can’t stop listening to Butter, it’s so good, it’s very… what’s the word, mainstream? tho in a way their other songs weren’t.
I know i’s not the point of the thread but I also really like blackpink! I really want to go to a concert one day they look so fun!

Hey! I wanna join in on the BTS love 🥰 I made a thread the other day I didn't realise this one already existed whoops 😂

I've been watching loads of youtube content, I really like their music and I think they're just such talented performers who clearly have so much passion for delivering the performances they do!

I watched the first part of episode 1 of BTS in the Soop tonight, looking forward to watching more ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t call myself an Army but I am a fan of their music since debut. I’ve gone to both of the concerts they had in London, and would have gone to any other European concert if I couldn’t get tickets.

I used to watch their stuff on YouTube but not anymore. Went to the first “movie” and I think that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I think previously I felt pressured to be a “proper fan” but I’m not interested in the extra stuff.

Must be noted, I could be a parent to most of army. In a way I wish I was younger to fully experience this phenomenon!

I preferred their earlier songs but it’s interesting to see them and their music evolve over time. And I never thought I’d ever see them on concert or on mainstream tv. More than anything, as a person of colour and ethnic minority in the country I was born in, it makes me feel…..seen and proud. I think it also exposes the xenophobia and outright racists around me, which is good and bad/sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m 37 and don’t feel too old for it at all. Half my house is decorated with them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I watched the first part of episode 1 of BTS in the Soop tonight, looking forward to watching more ☺
In The Soop is great, have you seen other episodes yet? Would love a 2nd series or a variation of it. Seeing them spend their days playing games or planning what they're going to eat next was so relaxing. Bon Voyage was so much fun too.