Bryony Deery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2334.jpeg
Another unhappy customer. This post will be deleted in a day or two. All about maintaining an image she can’t uphold.

Reactions: 6
She surely would of been better off deleting the turkey post and pretending it never happened imo

Reactions: 4
Has she had bigger implants put in? They look great but again, I can’t stand people who shove wellness down your throat yet are filled with silicone

I read an article where she said meat gave her inflammation so she never ate it, now it makes her feel so good, it’s hard to keep up with her contradictions!
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the soft launch into her going animal based like her mate Coral Pearl. Seems to be the new fad on Instagram these days but as she's been such an advocate for no meat, eggs or dairy she has to ease her sheep into believing it's what her body is craving "guys".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The whole ‘my body was craving it so I ate it’ is just to deflect from her eating disorder. Making out she eats what she feels like when we all know she restricts herself so much and if she is craving something it’ll be plain AF - plain mince and a margarita without sugar or salt.

Reactions: 5
I think she gets ‘craving’ and ‘starving’ confused. No one will call her out, they’re too busy crawling up her ass 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her new boobs look very fake don’t they. The old ones looked way better imo

also why the duck do people like bryony get a dog when they’re on holiday every 5 minutes! Negligent

Reactions: 7
How has she managed to get straight back to working out after having a boob job? I'm sure you have to wait 4-6 weeks to heal

How has she managed to get straight back to working out after having a boob job? I'm sure you have to wait 4-6 weeks to heal
She “reportedly” is not doing any upper body workouts and is depriving herself more to make up for not working out.

She “reportedly” is not doing any upper body workouts and is depriving herself more to make up for not working out.
There's no way she isn't working out. She's addicted and yes, I agree she is probably starving herself to make up for not being able to work out as much... That skinny margarita just makes me laugh

The whole ‘my body was craving it so I ate it’ is just to deflect from her eating disorder. Making out she eats what she feels like when we all know she restricts herself so much and if she is craving something it’ll be plain AF - plain mince and a margarita without sugar or salt.
Alice Liveing is a personal trainer with quite a large following on Instagram. Look at her post from March 19th about fitness red flags I wondered when reading if she was talking about Bryony, she makes good points about a flat stomach not necessarily correlating with good health and fitness and people using flat abs to sell their programme. I then saw someone commented on Bryony’s disappointing response, I would love to know what Bryony had responded with
IMG_0802.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Alice Liveing is a personal trainer with quite a large following on Instagram. Look at her post from March 19th about fitness red flags I wondered when reading if she was talking about Bryony, she makes good points about a flat stomach not necessarily correlating with good health and fitness and people using flat abs to sell their programme. I then saw someone commented on Bryony’s disappointing response, I would love to know what Bryony had responded with View attachment 2869417
Ooohhh. I wonder if it was a story as I can’t see a post that might relate to this can you?

Reactions: 2
I took a look at the comments on her Cloudcha website and some people have complained about the customer service. She’s too busy flocking at the beach to care about her customers.