Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wait, but if that photo on her latest post was taken in london today, HOW many pairs of heart-shaped sunglasses did she take with her?! this morning she claimed she was taking the red ones for when it's sunny and her eyes need protection from the sun, and the pink 58p ones because she's stylish af. yet in that photo, she's wearing a black PAIR, and then there's the #twatsontour photo where the four of them have bought £2 primark white ones! how many pairs of heart-shaped plastic tat sunnies that don't even protect your eyes are necessary, ffs?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Britney's struggling,her fame seems like a curse,but feel sorry for Babs shes clearly had it worse

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Her disclaimer!! “I know Father’s Day is tough for some people because they’ve moaned about it before, so if it’s tough for you, could you please bugger off and stay offline today so I can post nothing but Father’s Day content all day without feeling guilty? It’s just I don’t like to be made to feel bad on my special day, I mean Ste’s special day. So could you just go away if you’re gonna weep about not having a partner or a dad on Father’s Day because frankly it’s bringing me down and that’s not kind. Be kind.”

• Haha
  • Angry

shazbev

VIP Member
Bloody Muppet. I'm disabled with mobility issues and I really have to plan ahead for a day out. I asked her on her blog once if one of her destinations was wheelchair friendly , I got no response from her. One of her babettes kindly answered the question which was very insightful. I'm surprised she didn't delete my comment cos it wasn't her usual fawning , up her arse type of response. Even so, my life is far more interesting than her. I craft,read get out and about- she's a yellow haired gobshite where every day is same shit ,just another day. Rant over, as you were tattlers , keep up the good work 😉.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210622_110740.jpg
On her FB, poor Babette has to save up for a mug, tho Bans herself concedes there are plenty left. No wonder the bags are expensive if they're made to order. Visions of Stevie in tip top busy on a sewing machine 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nadurath

VIP Member
I am going to start praying to every deity there is that babs tests positive just before the Disney cruise and they don’t get to go on it 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
If you listen carefully on the reel this is ACTUALLY what Erin says as she walks in 🤬🤬🤬

Emma, you are a fucking disgrace.
Steve, man the fuck up and sort this mess of a wife out before your kids lives are totally ruined.
Wet Sandra, Hang your head in shame thar you and Rog reproduced that.
Claire, change your name by deed poll and disown the lot of them cos legend has it you can actually string a well written sentence together.

Attachments

• Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
Gets up early to watch Britney (a stranger) to talk on stories about it (to strangers) while a family member is nearby - you can clearly hear them preparing/eating their breakfast (cereal?) but are otherwise silent! Weird priorities again!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

ChickenWine

VIP Member
So they are home and baron greenback is in her pit ready to watch videos on her laptop. To me that is so weird!!! Why lock yourself away when your whole family is downstairs? Why the desperation to watch TV? Can it not just wait till tomorrow? It’s like she literally cannot function unless she if fulfilling her own needs she is addicted to satisfying herself! Plus it’s just not healthy to spend so much time in bed surely? She sets such a bad example to her children that this is acceptable behaviour, just slobbing around being disgusting!

• Heart
  • Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
It's been a while since I looked at babs insta, I see she still has not changed. Still favouring Erin, still treating Stephen like crazy, still posting topless photos of herself in her pants legs akimbo for the world to see.
That crotch shot at lunch was rank. I would be mortified if I was out with friends and one of them took a photo of her crotch while cackling her bits are sweating. Enough Enough put me off my lunch! Also no social distancing at all between them. My parents and I have had both vaccinations and I still keep a 2m distance from them when I visit in the garden. Babs clearly doesn't give a shit and neither does those idiots she's with. Off to London with no distancing, no masks and flaunting it.
And yet here is Babs mate cracking to one of her followers that they were being careful and socially distancing whilst meeting up
This angers me so so much. They are touching one another! That isn't within the rules. They aren't in family bubbles so why are they fucking doing that!! All it would take is one of them to have covid, pass it to the other 3 who then take it home to their own partners and children who then pass it onto their friends and so on. That is why we are close to a 3rd lock down. I get so so angry when these influencers (god I hate that word) do whatever they want, flaunt it and get away with it. No one pulls them up for it because such comments get deleted but they cannot silence us in here thank god.
Over a year ago Babs tried to out me and her old neighbour online, stated my name in tattle like it would make me scared she found out who I was but all it did was make me laugh because I wasn't hiding my social media profiles. She then had Stephen drive slowly past her neighbours house, staring in the windows at her! That was harassment, babs puts her entire life (and sweaty bits) online for the entire world to see, so people having an opinion and calling her out comes with the territory. Having your husband drive past and look in windows was disgusting. I am not sure if she is still on the forums as its been a while since I've been on here myself. I bet she is having a quieter life without that barking foghorn living nearby.

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
I have decided that anyone who comments "love this" on any influenza's page, but particularly on hers, needs help. I am baffled by grown adults' behaviour around these people.

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

I'm really hating that alllll the influencers now are using the slooowwww speech captions. I used to be able to just skim the captions and swipe on but now I'm being forced to wait for the next word 🙄. Seems worse with Emma but it's irritating me on Instagram like you wouldn't believe 😬

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I really hate this defence of YouTube families selling their kids for Ads as “we will have all these videos and memories to look back on”. As if there isn’t an option to keep videos private?!

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I am lucky, I live in Scotland but threatened me with the police. Babs found out my name because I was vocal about the domestic violence thing on twitter and Instagram. She clearly read my tweets and posts because she posted my first name on here probably intending for me to crap myself but it didn't work. I felt for Mrs Briggs though, I would have been really scared having him do that outside my house. The pair of them are vile.

I was the lucky one as I am in Scotland. Mrs Briggs got the brunt of her frustration at tattle speaking the truth. She's a pure bully and for a grown man to do that too is vile, disgusting and downright creepy! It would have rattled my cage a lot as my home is what I call my 'safe bubble', I don't broadcast it to the public in videos and Instagram unlike Babs. Happy to exploit her children and open up her life yet complains when someone speaks the truth about what she is like behind the camera and calling her out on the brand new cars they had while Babs insisted she still had an old car. She is a twat.
She did take it further with Mrs Briggs but I can't remember if Mrs Briggs shared it on here but as we know Babs has her 'Police files' and she's not afraid to use them!

I do think she moved to her tiny house because of Mrs Briggs but Mrs Briggs is having the last laugh still living in her BIG house while Steve now has to sleep in the bath in his TINY house and babs now has nowhere to store all her tat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Does anyone else actually start to question why they watch Babs?

What in the world was that latest story.

She posted an old “it’s hot” reel about how it’s like stepping off a plane.

She today got a lemon drink and when walking out the store claimed “it’s like stepping off a plane”

Her “friend” responded and said “it is like stepping off a plane”

She then recounted the conversation to her followers.

She also got snacks for the train, posted a photo of said snacks and then an hour later she told us she’s having cereal as she’s just had train snacks.

Like bloody hell even Ste the legit wooden puppet might actually be more interesting than her at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
I actually despise her now. She has absolutely zero fucking awareness and is completely toxic. I assume she took her mask off to eat on the train. The train she shouldn’t have been on because living in Birmingham she shouldn’t be travelling to London for a jolly. And well she knows it. The rest of the bunch she was with today are equally stupid and offensive.

Cunch of bunts.

• Haha
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh here come the woe is me stories
At least we know what she’s been doing for the last few hours…..reading tattle
View attachment 632523

View attachment 632525
exactly. she cannot resist making everything about HER. it's like "sure, britney's had it tough, but LOOK AT ME! i was such a poor, shy teenager who was only able to talk to boybands, who had to have an OPERATION, and use a wheelchair for a short period of time while dressing as an estate agent! woe is me! such a traumatic childhood!" fuck OFF babs!

• Haha