Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingysmummy

She said she feels Erin is like repunzul ? So she’s like someone who is locked in a tower controlled by a narcissistic witch, never has babs spoke a truer word!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Candyfloss1974!

That touching message from Rog has made me weep and funnily enough I’ve just received a direct message on here, I don’t know who it’s from but I’ll share it anyway-

Well done Candyfloss,
You are the bestest and funniest person in the whole wide world. You put so much time and effort into your posts on tattle just to bring a smile to other peoples faces. You are a modern day Princess Diana always giving and spreading joy.
Everyone loves you. Keep being you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
CB4FCADA-4ECE-44FE-98D0-A3155F5F9D29.png

It’s Ok Bab, we know. You booked through virgin holidays. Your first 5 nights you stayed at The Garland West Hollywood. The remaining 6 nights you stayed at The Sheraton Anaheim. You got to the parks using the free trolleys or by walking as they were so close. You got to other places using Uber. You can’t keep anything a secret because you start well but end up not being able to resist posting photos inside your hotel room of things like distinctive carpets/bathrooms/views etc- but guess what? No cowbags flew over to stalk you or rang America to order fifteen pizzas or a stripper gram to your room because we aren’t mental. Get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Hareandbear

VIP Member
My usual contributions to this forum are sarcastic observations of this sad waste of space but tonight I have a bit of an extended piece so please bear with me.

We lost my lovely MIL on Good Friday and since that day, we’ve all been involved (FIL, SIL, husband, nieces and our 14 year old) in a series of appointments, meetings and just time spent together remembering and reminiscing. I cannot imagine how SHE thought it was appropriate to remove STEVE and the kiddos from this important family time to nip to DLP for #content

Where was the support, not only for STEVE but for Nanny Jo and also for the children to understand the grief process? Typically, Babs needs to conceal any sadness in life with sugar and sunshine so thinks taking them to DLP and making them dress up in themed costumes will make all the sadness wash away.

I can only wonder if the Conway family endorsement of this trip was ‘in all their best interests’ as they wanted her out of the country!

As a family they will never get this time back and STEVE now has to live with the fact that he chose to keep the toddler happy over supporting his own Mum and sister.

I imagine in her head she thinks it helped the children but they are old enough to understand what is happening and have a right to explore their emotions appropriately.

Awful woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Just wanted to share, I got up by myself this morning and made my own coffee. Shortly I’m preparing to walk myself to work.
Brave I know but strangers on the internet have given me the courage and freedom to do this.
#thisgirlcan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @BonBon27

brief recap;

Babs is currently in California, which was surprising to me as she hadn’t mentioned beforehand 🤪
So far the content is shit. She just makes everything look so dull.
She’s still trying to make Ste happen, he’s so unique talking to Uber drivers 🥱 and eating all his dindins like a good boy which no one has ever done before thus making the waitress gasp. While Babs just had a teeny tiny spoonful of cheesecake shared with the kids. Because she is a healthy dainty queen and you don’t get a figure like hers without making sacrifices 🤪
The organising and packing queen didn’t pack app for the weather so had to buy herself another Spirit Jersey. Of course.

Babs in the hotel eating her way through her stash of suitcase snacks
IMG_1139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
She looks like shes in the lost child area… “this is a customer announcement has anyone lost a 40 plus human approximately size 18 and perimenopausal please come and collect them from the lost child area. We wish you all a magical day”

• Haha
Reactions: 49

zebby

VIP Member
Do you all want me to DM the link to this secret find, or shall I make a video, 103 reels and a haul video to reveal my source?

IMG_20240408_102815512_HDR_AE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I don’t mind Rog and San. I mean San is definitely a social climber who likes showing off and would name drop meeting a cat that featured in Coronation Street

.. and although they created and enabled the Honey Monster they have always been there to support her, getting her out of debt, going to events and I saw San packing those mugs before.

They are involved and supportive and then you have Babs who just takes them for granted, used her dads illness as content, was so jealous of their new house she immediately got her bathroom done.

I scrolled to find this post about her showing off about going on a “fancy business trip” and in the same sentence slagging off her parents jobs. And how she grew up watching American tv where the dads went on fancy business trips and the mums stayed home looking after the children and how poor Emma didn’t experience this.
It's the bit about Erin insisting on playing herself in the Conway Movie that particularly stands out for me! Of course she does - attention seeking talentless little madam!
---
Is now a good time to tell her that, Thanks to Mr Doodles job, I'm currently at Television Centre waiting to be let into the audience of SNT 🤣🤣 We have guaranteed entry tickets for the outside stage! Stick that up your fat braggy smug arse Emma!

I wasn't going to say on here but after she's wheeled out the fucking PJ & Duncan photo AGAIN i just couldnt resisit ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Candyfloss1974!

For all that they’ve done and seen in LA they might as well have gone to Tamworth- spent the day at Drayton Manor, gone to the retail park to look round and buy tat, stopped off at McDonald’s for some beige food then nipped to Greggs for a sharing donut and they’d even be back in time for toddler bed time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Candyfloss1974!

It’s my 50th this year, if I get supermarket flowers, a box of maltesers, guylian seashells, a bottle of lambrini and a card factory mug then I’m going to display it all on the lounge rug to do a photo shoot and post it on every social media platform

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
She looks like a prize prick, and judging by her sheepish grin and awkward posture, she knows it as well.

Bragging that she went all by herself. Wow, such a big girl 🙄 Grow up you sad wanker - imagine nobody wanting to share something you enjoy with you. Thought Walt Disney was Ethan’s hero - didn’t he dress up as him for school? Whole family huge Disney fans?! Guess that was babshit as well.

Love how she’s calling it nerdy like she’s done something really clever. It’s a businessman’s residence in a theme park, not the tomb of Tutankhamen.

• Haha
  • Heart

scotbird

JFC can you imagine stepladder Ste saying that his favourite song was sexual healing in his boring, monotonous voice 🤢🙈 I think my vag would have shriveled dry on the spot as I simultaneously cringed myself inside out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
yesterday: "your girl" babs does an ad for estrid razors, showing off the new colours available and talking about how they are perfect for spring when you want to "feel your best" in the sunny weather, and showing off her pink razor that she aPsolutely loves.

today, less than 24 hours later: babs shares a reel about how her thighs will "always be fluffy", because she doesn't shave. 👏🏻

CONway by name, CONwoman by nature. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Bohooo

Brace yourselves cow bags, its Wet San's birthday tomorrow so you have the fireplace display to look forward to 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42