Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shalulah

Emma if you’re reading this: in a couple of years time your kids aren’t going to appreciate the fact you decided that the internet was the best place to say you broke a razor on your minge. In fact, you seem like the kind of parent I wouldn’t want my kids associating with so wouldn’t encourage friendships between our kids. The fact your ‘book’ is currently languishing at 16,000 on the amazon charts says everything you need to know

Reactions: 26

You better werk

Chatty Member
If being on social media means you're scared to leave the house or you have to involve police in your life don't you think it's time to call it a day?
We all have free will when it comes to using social media, no one is being forced to have the instagram app or constantly update ppl about their lives. Emma, you have a degree, had a respectable job, had a career, give this bullshit up.

Reactions: 25

Awhenny

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake...🙈
I am actually despairing tonight, i feel desperately sad for caroline flack and her loved ones. However i am aghast at all these fucking instahuns claiming that they too are victims and that there are witch hunts against them. Tell you what babs, you put your life out there, thank everyone for the opportunities that come your way thanks to your lovely followers, but you know what, someone needs to hold you to account. Hold you to account for the shite you babble about your kids, husband, part time wage, absolute bollocks you chant whilst being photographed naked in a bath. I hold you account for making other mothers feel bad that they cant afford to go to disney ever year just by driving "a crappy car" and living in a small house even though you are talking absolute shite. I blame you for not protecting your kids when you have been alerted to the fact that photos you have posted of your children have been used inappropriately. I do blame you.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Appears Tescos decision to remove her from ads only extends to clothing ranges, so I’ve let them know what I think.
2B040AF1-CE0E-45EE-A454-7D99535772BF.png

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
She had her OOTD took in front of it because she liked my hydrangeas! 😂

61629FF4-6D7E-41E3-AE21-2467FF19601C.jpeg

👀 👍🏻
This was back in the day when she thought it was ‘safe’ to live by me & I wasn’t seen as Public Enemy No.1 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’m very flattered guys. In reality I dress like Miss Marple, with the facial hair of Magnum PI & the sex appeal of Columbo 👍🏻😘

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I looked back to one of her vlogs from 2015 & she really seems like a completely different person - she was working, cooking & ironing alongside bringing up two small children!! She appeared normal.
How sad that this ‘job’ has turned her into this aggravating social media monster.
I wonder whether she looks back & thinks the same.....
Doubt it 🙁

Reactions: 24

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’m thinking that the British Intelligence Service would be very interested in BM’s audiobook.
Imagine it’s relentless power when they’re forced to use interrogation as a means of getting information:

“So, for the last time, Mr X, tell us where you’ve hidden the files or.....you know what we’ll have to do again......”

“No, no!! For God’s sake!! Not the PeeAlone!! I’ll tell you!! I’ll tell you everything!! But please, I’m begging you - no more of that dull brummy droning!! I can’t stand the crackin’ pair or the numb flaps or the sweaty arse!!! Noooooooo!!”

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
She’s done more stories about it now! Thanking people for reaching out to her and asking “if I’m ok” you have completely made this tragedy about Caroline flack all about yourself, my god you can’t stoop any lower.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
THREAD AMENDMENT:

TikTok Tat. Dancing like a prat. In the shower she’s now SAT & still thinks she’s all that!!

(Really need to get a life during the weekend 🤔)

• Haha
Jesus. Her story has given me actual rage.

How dare she, or any other Instagram Influencer, use this awful tragedy as their own crusade against what they perceive to be their “similar battle”.

If you are reading this, you are disgusting.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Very close for title. Only a few votes in it.
Congrats @Good Egg. @MrsBriggs was a tight second.
Continue on.
Right, as I’m stressed & struggling with only coming second place, I’m going to have a Thread Cake & sink my teeth into a very large Victoria Sponge! 👍🏻😬

It’s a ‘book for mums’. Now I’m not particularly into all this PC stuff as it can escalate into nonsense, however this does seem a little 1980s. What about dads, or just parents/caregivers? The main caregivers these days aren’t just ‘mums’.
Too right! Bit of ‘exclusion’ going on there! Must have taken minutes, errrr MONTHS to come up with that book cover. Eat your heart out Quentin Blake!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Tattler 987

I'm sorry babs but putting together a world book day costume does not go under the title "werk" millions of parents do this every year without having to have a pat on the back for working so hard.

Writing a tiny book of poems (doctored from the Internet) does not go under the title "werk" my kids call that their school homework and don't flash it about looking for attention.

I shop in real shops every week so my family and I can stay alive, still not "werk" it is called life.

Jesus wept you. Are. A. Fucking. Bellend

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
How are you @MrsBriggs
Has Stephen done anything else since?

Has anybody watched Stephanie Davis’ speech?
Freedom of speech?
I guess the only way forward is to turn off all commenting. No interaction. No likes. Nothing.
Turn out content for views only.

Thing is Babs needs the validation from her adoring fans. It would lose its appeal for a lot of these Influencers.
I’m not really sure I can say a lot as I know certain people are probably reading & reporting back to BM & that’s probably what she wants.
All I will say is that my husband was not happy about the ‘stalking’ business so he made a sarcastic comment to Mickey when he saw him in the street. Nothing more than that. Mickey never replied, which says a lot.
This has prompted BM to ‘take action’, hence her recent posts.

• Wow
  • Haha