Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so hard to say, but you could easily get a rough idea if you go onto Virgin Holidays or BA Holidays and price up a package flying from London or Manch into LAX going out on Sat 23rd March returning Sat 6th Apr, that'll take in Easter so doesn't matter if its not the exact dates! I imagine she's staying in a 4* as most are in the US! It'll give you a rough idea, then add on a few thousand £'s for all the spending money on snacks, tat and Ubers
---
At a guess the holiday in itself would easily be around £7k. Plus tickets for all the parks & trips and food & spending money.... I'd guess at about £11 or 12k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Is this an American star or uk star? Or is a star who is English but on the American spinoff who gave blabs a cameo call? I’m invested in this now
An American, ex-cast housewife on RHOBH. We've been friends since meeting via a mutual friend. That's all I'm saying
Wait...you're friends with a Real Housewife of Birmingham (Harbs)?

Anyone we know
Nooooo, an American (Beverly Hills franchise)

Reactions: 14
Yes although I take hrt now as research has been done into it reducing osteoporosis & dementia (family history) - that said my joints & brain thank me on a daily basis but it's not a magic bean/gel/patch like she implies, I'm improving exercise & diet too. Definitely personal preference & we don't need Babs ramming unsolicited advice our way

Reactions: 15
Those of you that have been to LA, would you be happy going round all the bars for that tv show all on your own?
This must be a tour surely! remember the fuss she made over going to the theatre in NY herself and we discovered her hotel was literally like 4 mins walk from the theatre. No way she's doing this herself.

Reactions: 21
Ethan has already done more to help the community than Bab has done in her entire life.
She’s made me irrationally annoyed with calling it an old people’s home!! Residential home or care home but fucking old people’s home!! It’s like something from the 80s Plus a significant proportion of care home residents aren’t old

Reactions: 26
MIL is in a residential home and 95% of the residents are more active and healthier than GrannyBlabs.

Reactions: 25
Cooeee Babs, whilst in LA I’d highly recommend you visit a delightful place called Skid Row.
It’s a great place for all the family especially at night.
The locals are super friendly and really appreciate if you pop your head in their tents to say hi.
You’re welcome hun x

Reactions: 25

And in todays episode of WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS we have this

Who the fucking hell is she to recommend the Scouts etc, an organisation that's been going for over 115 years doesn't need this overgrown ugly foghorn on legs to promote it. What parent doesn't know about the Scouts FGS!

Reactions: 23
I know two ladies both early 50’s who live in a residential home they both still work and are very active and just ultimately wanted a bit of company after divorce… old peoples home Jesus wept

Reactions: 17
I know two ladies both early 50’s who live in a residential home they both still work and are very active and just ultimately wanted a bit of company after divorce… old peoples home Jesus wept
You know she will claim it’s a ‘Brummy thing’ to call them that

Reactions: 19
She just picks whatever narrative suits her on any given day doesn't she?? And why, oh why, does she take what is fairly normal behaviour and try and make it A Thing? If you've had a big lunch chances are, unless you're particularly hungry, you're going to have something a bit lighter in the evening? That's not diet culture, that's just... normal? If we have a roast on a Sunday we tend to have it around 1/2pm. We then have sandwiches, beans on toast, scrambled egg- something on those lines- in the evening. Not because of 90s diet culture, but because we've already had our bigger meal. IF Babs ever lived off cuppa soup and did 100 sit ups a day we al know it will have lasted approximately 3-5 days before she gave up. That woman can't commit to ANYTHING!

I haven't had chance to comment on the "school talk" yet, but you've all said everything! The ridiculousness of HER even having the nerve to talk about Internet safety to children is off the charts- she hasn't even managed to keep the school she spoke at a secret!?

Reactions: 17
Yeah Babs, you should definitely check it out. It's like Colmore Row* but the American dream version.

*Colmore Row in Brum is one of the most prestigious addresses 'in town' for anyone not local.

Reactions: 19
The waiting list round here is years long to join cubs and scouts.

Reactions: 14
Don’t worry ‘she’s taking us all with her!’

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.