Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Saw her at Disney 100… her and Bench were front row and I was in the balcony so I had a lovely view of her throughout 🤣

I will say she was hard to spot as I have never in my life seen so many overweight women in floral midi dresses with Minnie ears on 🫠 clearly these are the kinds of people who comment how great she looks. (I wore jeans and a band tee, I like Disney but not the uniform thanks!)

Some people went over to her and bench for selfies in the interval.

Also they played you’ll be in my heart (bro and bench’s song) and they introduced as a song about a mothers love for her son 😂😂😂😂 fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Jess89

VIP Member
‘Cosy big-sisterly vibes’ ?! What the hell 🤣
Also LOL that she’s copied Bianca

IMG_1288.jpeg
IMG_1289.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Pinkii

VIP Member
IMG_9476.jpeg

just a little post for Brogan!

a blue tick is nothing, I could make an insta for my big toe and get a blue tick for that too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

emerald

VIP Member
For everyone finding Ben attractive: he looks miles better than he did pre-surgery and he was wearing a suit, so I understand. But please remember that he's a stroppy, whingy cow who is quite overly critical of most things and he willingly spends time shackled to Brogan. And he rates things in decimal numbers because he thinks it's hilarious and big and clever. I hope there's a chance that's given you the ick or reminded you what we're dealing with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Nothing screams young vibrant couple more than packing bingo dabbers to go on a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 56