Brogan Tate #126 Still roasting in the sun, mixed together some rum, everyone can see her front bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @originalusername2021 for the shiny new thread!

Bogbrush is being as insufferable as ever on a free holiday and Benji has just posted that he’s lost his Candy Crush run… two people who clearly don’t have time to work 🙄

Prev thread here:

One from @Venom as she was invited to the Coronation…

E6D2C3CA-54FD-4A 0872A1E6C.png

As you were Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You've got to admit it, we're a bloody funny bunch here.
I'm always guaranteed a laugh thanks to you lot, appreciate it fellow tattlers. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG the vapidness of the one posting to slow down. Jesus bleeping Christ I’ll get right on that after my 10 hr workday! Maybe some of us aren’t beach people because we’d rather explore an island or country without needing the local citizens to wait on us hand and foot for shite pay and zero tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Missed a lot as been on holiday but just saw that the skin cancer survived has burnt herself again. Is she that thick!!!?

(yes, yes she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So far she is definitely not making me want to rush to Antigua... So good job brogan!

(Though in fairness, whenever I hear Antigua all I can think of is that league of gentlemen sketch)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl is going to have some serious problems in the future. My dad has been treated for skin cancer 3 times in the last 20 years and after the first he was militant with his SPF (every single day), bought a SPF hat that he wears whenever he leaves the house, always covered up in the sun etc. When the second diagnosis came in, the Dr told him that it was due to the cumulative effects of the sun in his 20's when he maybe didn't apply SPF that often and got burnt one or two times. On the third diagnosis (somewhere on his body that wasn't exposed to the sun at all...), he needed lymph nodes removed and a course of chemo, again down to a cumulative effect of the sun on his body over the last 65 years.

This girl burns herself every single time she steps out in the sun so I hate to think what might be waiting for her in the future, and I wouldn't wish ill of anybody but if having any form of skin cancer in your 20's doesn't make you extra cautious, then there's absolutely no helping some people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe how burnt she is. I thought she’d at least be a bit more cautious in the sun, but no… she’s still happily getting sunburnt. People like that don’t deserve the help they will get when the inevitable happens and the skin cancer comes back. She’s doing it to herself.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.