Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Guys I can’t 🤣🤣 someone on the Carrie Hope Fletcher thread gave ChatGPT (the AI thing) a link to her wiki and asked it to summarise Carrie’s relationship and the results were hilarious . So I decided to do the same and I have it Brogan’s wiki and asked it to summarise what kind of person Brogan was . AND I CANT , even AI thinks she’s a piece of work … !! Here’s what it said:

Brogan Tate is a job-hopper who can't seem to hold down a steady career. She left Jimmy's Iced Coffee under mysterious circumstances and is rumored to have been inappropriate with the company's married owner. Despite being a former marketing assistant, Brogan's lack of professionalism is evident in her tendency to make everything about herself, as seen in her insensitive and self-absorbed comments on social media about her friends' crises. She also demonstrated her ignorance and recklessness by providing advice on contraception, despite not being a medical professional, and even made a thoughtless and insensitive remark about stillbirths. Moreover, Brogan's response to a kind follower's message during her supposed "break" from social media revealed her true character: rude, dismissive, and lacking in basic courtesy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

magoomoo

My favourite part of the vlog is where Brogan says "Benji's gone to get us something to eat....just something light because we're eating later."

The something light:
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 14.05.41.png

---

Thread suggestion: Tea at the Ritz, Wild on her pits but not a single dress that fits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Jess89

VIP Member
Aww I was hoping she was going to do a dress try on video like before.. who could forget
A241C6AF-5848-456E-BBE4-297FFFD657EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

i-heart-ny

Another vlog complaining about the bed being too small - when are they going to realise that they are the problem?!
It’s got to be denial at this point. I was snooping through the wiki for her old archived vlogs and I cannot believe the difference in her. Honestly, if this happened to me, I’d probably be living in denial also….
60D88E5A-8405-4F47-B361-E3817B90D289.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Venom

VIP Member
well M'loves, watching the new slog and I just HAD to do my own spin on her new intro xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Long time lurker, first time poster - I have laughed SO much at this thread and like everyone else, am simultaneously horrified and fascinated by the greed and general physical decline of these two gluttonous beasts.
The Air bnb in bath - just looked so ridiculously OTT for two people so I looked it up. Prices start at SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID a night, 2 night minimum and the place is a giant four storey townhouse that sleeps 16 people!!!

why?!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71