brittanyhmiller, cook dinna with mehee, buys everything off dh g8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she deleting comments on the Chinese video take away one as I looked last night was over 500 now its 480 odd
I'm sure her next video tho she will still get loads comment about all this šŸ¤¬ well I hope she does šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 7
The rumours arenā€™t going to stop until she addresses it from commenters but I dunno what sheā€™s saying to get people to take them down! Her management must have someone at tiktok surely! I think her management are disgusting representing her. All about the money
---
Just a thought, I think sheā€™s had the videos removed so that she can address it. If she says something along the lines of rumours and haters, people will search and find nothing! She hasnā€™t addressed it already to avoid drawing more attention to it, but if thereā€™s nothing to find then all will be forgotten. The go fund me has gone, everyoneā€™s posts the only evidence out there is if you go digging and most people will just do a quick search!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
the thing triggering me is her little minions ā€˜since she hit 1 mil everyoneā€™s jealousā€™ like having 1 mil on tiktok is the be all and end all šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ honestly i cannot cope with society today what a sad existence if people genuinely believe that is the end goal in life

Reactions: 24
the thing triggering me is her little minions ā€˜since she hit 1 mil everyoneā€™s jealousā€™ like having 1 mil on tiktok is the be all and end all šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ honestly i cannot cope with society today what a sad existence if people genuinely believe that is the end goal in life
Pretty sad isn't it. Or are we the sad ones following her LOL

Reactions: 3
You know what, even if it WAS because sheā€™s ā€œreached 1 million followersā€ and people are jealous, then SO WHAT!!! There probably is some poor girl from her past that she did over thatā€™s angry that someone like her can do what sheā€™s done a few years ago and then go on to be (somewhat) successful - Iā€™d be angry and wanna out her too!

But yeah, itā€™s a sad world we live in. Who gives a tit how many followers someone has. Iā€™m so scared for the current and future generation of kids.

Reactions: 10
What's happening? So many of the videos have gone now. How can she get away with this?

Reactions: 2
Whoā€™s that girl who covers all tiktok drama with Elfa etc? Is it amber something? She may do a video on this

Reactions: 4
That agency that represents her has lost all its integrity too, what a bunch of amateurs. Any decent agency would have at least encouraged her to make a video to at least address it and would have dropped her immediately as soon as they saw concrete proof itā€™s true! The fact they are apparently threatening to sue anyone that makes a video on it as well, what grounds could there possibly be for them to sue anyone!

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion - Lied about cancer, fellas on tinder, brittany scams everyone the little chancer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her followers are so thick. How can they not understand that no one was bothered about her when it first came out, hence why itā€™s doing the rounds now.

I donā€™t give a tit that she has 1m followers with her mismatched coloured balloons in a prom dress with the tag still on whilst faking a fall. Sheā€™s pathetic

Reactions: 15
Hate to say it but I honestly think she will get away with this.

Her management donā€™t care, otherwise theyā€™d have told her not to comment on it like she is (replying to comments on other peoples videos) and would be telling her to do an official video. To them she is worth too much money to get rid of, sheā€™s probably the most popular person on their books

all the videos are being removed before they can get proper views and traction, there are more people who either havenā€™t seen it or donā€™t believe it than there are who have seen/believe it

she will go quiet for a few days and then do a video with her comments filtered so nothing like cancer or rumours shows up and sheā€™ll spend all her time deleting any comments that do point towards the scandal, because letā€™s face it, she has all the time in the world to do that

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s gonna have a very long and boring few months if sheā€™s planning on sitting and deleting every comment or video because I for one intend to comment on every single video she posts for the foreseeable šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Is she deleting comments on the Chinese video take away one as I looked last night was over 500 now its 480 odd
I'm sure her next video tho she will still get loads comment about all this šŸ¤¬ well I hope she does šŸ¤¬
Someone I follow had commented ā€œso we just gonnaā€¦ okay šŸ™‚ā€ and it was up for a day and still there last night, had over 100 likes. Today itā€™s gone. Took tit for brains a day to realise what the comment was referring to šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Well, they can delete the videos but the evidence is here on this thread.
I feel sick, how could she be accused of these things and say 'it's just haters and jealousyšŸ©·'. I can't believe she's not addressing it and still posting. I could never

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.