Brittany Hockley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Life Uncut stans on Facebook are upset Britt got voted out of the jungle. Blaming the edit because it didn't show Britt enough. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol poor Brit and her stans whinging about her "edit" no surprise that she came across as a boring yet a witch.

Reactions: 4
I read a comment on FB where someone said she isn't half as interesting or quirky as she thinks she is 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed the podcast with Keeshia and Laura. I don’t think I’ll keep listening with Brittany coming back.

Reactions: 5
The whole missing her boyfriend and wishing they could be together is getting old. She whinges about it constantly. Saw her post on her insta stories today that she misses him more than ever. Move to be with him for gods sake! If you haven't cracked an acting career by now it's probably not going to happen. Take the risk and move if you are really so in love.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is with that selfie that she’s posted where she looks like she’s crying… what’s going on with the lines around her mouth, is that from filler migrating?

Reactions: 1
She needs to stop crying about it and just move over. If she really wants to be an actress surely there’d be more opportunities in London which is way closer to Scotland. I do agree though that it’s probably not gonna happen for her, never seen her act but she’s had too much work done to be versatile enough as an actress

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop crying about it and just move over. If she really wants to be an actress surely there’d be more opportunities in London which is way closer to Scotland. I do agree though that it’s probably not gonna happen for her, never seen her act but she’s had too much work done to be versatile enough as an actress
Yes!!! I think she just doesn't have the "look" of an actress. Her face seems far too "over done"

Reactions: 8
Random but does anyone ever read the lifeuncut discussion page and feel better about their lives :ROFLMAO: I read the threads for entertainment and duck some of those girls are crazy or pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Random but does anyone ever read the lifeuncut discussion page and feel better about their lives :ROFLMAO: I read the threads for entertainment and duck some of those girls are crazy or pathetic.
Literally any podcast page. Some of the questions the Lifers ask are plain stupid. You should see Mamamia Outlouders, it is especially full of sad women in unhealthy parasocial relationships with the hosts.

Reactions: 5