Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kinderbuen0

Yeah I suggested a BB thread on Anna's page but I didn't necessarily mean as a rave thread. I do like her for the most part and that's why I was unsure about creating a thread cos I didn't want to hate on her. But I did want somewhere to discuss things from the vlogs.
I only recently got into her so I'm still making up my mind and tbh wanted to find out more about her.
Been scrolling through her old instagrams and blog content and it's interesting to see her progression. She doesn't strike me as someone who is naturally cool but I haven't followed for long.

it is the guidelines that you should and like I said she has also not said it’s a paid partnership. If she has put it in the YouTube video then put it in the Instagram one as well.
For being able to add the paid promotion tag on IG the brand’s IG account has to either approve the instagrammer’s request or set it on default so that everyone can tag them as business partner - and not every brand does this. Not saying that it’s definitely the case here, but it’s a possibility. (It’s also not my mission to defend BB or anything if it comes off that way 😂)

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Didn’t like what she said in one of her blogs about people in London going to the pubs and standing too close to each other and why can’t people meet in the garden whilst doing the social distancing. Well, BB, because most people in London don’t have a garden!
I find her a bit dull, not as dull as Anna, but she has not done it for long enough. Also her style is just ugh. Why do influencers tend to wear absolutely unwearable things?

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I didn't even know paying 6 months' rent in advance was a thing! That is a huge outlay of money, even for Brittany. In the US, you would have had to sign a yearly lease, so you're locked in (and add a guarantor to the lease if money is an issue). If you break the lease/can't pay the rent, you're kicked out and don't get your security deposit back.

I do wonder what they plan to do with the house. If it's in both their names, one of them would have to buy out the other, or they'd sell it. It doesn't make sense to rent and pay a mortgage long-term.

Readinginks

VIP Member
Same here, really appreciate how she announced the news and the way she asked for privacy was crystal clear, mature and level-headed!

(This is what Lizzy didn't know how to do when she very suddenly broke up with Ben)
Breaking up after 12 years is usually a longer process, less sudden than after a year or two, so it’s easier to talk about it and address it in a calmer more mature way.

Last edited: