Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I wish him good health, but I do feel, for his kids sake as well as his own , he should have put something on the end of it when he was having casual sex
That's a rather ignorant comment. Condoms arent 100% effective so unless he has announced that he never used protection, then it's not for anyone else to speculate.
I admire him for speaking out and cant think it was easy for him to do so

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Delia Smith

VIP Member
True, but he could have contracted it from someone he was in a relationship with who either didn’t disclose they had it or didn’t know they had it. Either way, it’s unfortunate but luckily with medical advances it’s not the death sentence it once was.

Completely agree, but the reason I mentioned that is there are various interviews with him from several years ago where he said he would have casual sex with guys and keep it a secret from his wife .

• Wow
Reactions: 6

KateT121

I bet Dan Wootton tried to out him fucking snake. Same when he had something on Dec and he had to confess
I thought exactly the same. Dan Wooten has been strangely quiet on this whole topic!
I watched Gareth Thomas complete Ironman on Sunday and the crowd went crazy for him! He had so much support! I think he’s incredibly brave!!!

Reactions: 5
I bet Dan Wootton tried to out him fucking snake. Same when he had something on Dec and he had to confess

Reactions: 4

Coconutshy

I wish him good health, but I do feel, for his kids sake as well as his own , he should have put something on the end of it when he was having casual sex
True, but he could have contracted it from someone he was in a relationship with who either didn’t disclose they had it or didn’t know they had it. Either way, it’s unfortunate but luckily with medical advances it’s not the death sentence it once was.

Reactions: 3

Delia Smith

VIP Member

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought exactly the same. Dan Wooten has been strangely quiet on this whole topic!
I watched Gareth Thomas complete Ironman on Sunday and the crowd went crazy for him! He had so much support! I think he’s incredibly brave!!!
I totally agree. I feel so sorry for him. Dan is a well known bully and I've seen on other forums that's he threats people to out them hence his exclusive s on stuff ppl would not normally shout about

Reactions: 2

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Wonder if this is connected to the reports in 2018 of a sports star infecting their partner who reported it to the police? If so, maybe they are being forced with being outed.
Quite a few in the US have admitted their HIV status, these days it’s not the stigma it used to be plus the drugs can be unbelievably effective in managing it.

I have met Gareth before and he seems a genuinely lovely person, i was watching some footage of him completing the iron man Tenby yesterday and Im glad he seemed to be getting a lot of cheers and support, to do an iron man for anyone is a massive achievement and probably hugely emotional but just hours after been forced to go public with something like that i bet it was an ordeal

Nellypledge

I heard he was being blackmailed, but don’t know who by. So sad he’s had to reveal something so private. Charlie sheen was the same.

Reactions: 1

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I don’t think it was ever revealed, I just remember it being reported, so maybe their time has come and they are to be outed now? Can’t help thinking there was a police investigation as well so perhaps it’s gone to a court case, might be linked to outing them. All conjecture!