Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemoo32

She can't keep up with deleting the negative comments. I think what gets me with her is that she doesn't appear to have any self insight and switches from one strong viewpoint (e.g. militant vegan) to the complete opposite without explaining her reasons or thought process. It's like she wants people to jump on board with supporting her new fad without explaining why she changed her mind on something and is super defensive and almost nasty to those who don't go along with it. Her content could be really relevant and interesting if she gave more considered insight into her thoughts and decisions.

Reactions: 1

Maggiemoo32

I messaged her and she said her friend is a single household. And is her support bubble 🙄
Pretty sure it was her friend Charlotte who lives with her boyfriend and has a bunch of photos of her breaking the lockdown rules on her IG.

mandc

I messaged her and she said her friend is a single household. And is her support bubble 🙄

• Haha

Maggiemoo32

Does Brianna not understand what "stay at home" means?

She said it's somewhere in England but???
It doesn't come into law until tomorrow but any decent human being would observe the rules straight away. I honestly don't think she cares about anyone except herself and getting what she wants, when she wants. She mentioned she had time off from her supermarket job so I assume she is going on a spa break or similar.

lilamay

VIP Member
Just watched her 'what I ate at christmas' vlog ...god it's actually quite scary how blinded by her ed she is. I was glad to see a lot of people voicing concern in the comments, although part of me thinks maybe her ed is thriving on the attention.

I also got strong Regina George mom vibes, especially from 8:06.

Last edited:

biscuitlife

And drinking a bunch of alcohol by the looks of things aha
Yeahh, I know she doenst have that many new videos up yet, but she seems to be drinking in every single one of them (like on the fitness journey one where she randomly showed her gin as she was talking). Kind of concerning as well.

Maggiemoo32

Good to see she's finally taken on some of the comments and gained some weight back. Her face is looking a lot better. Bet she won't admit that people were right though!

Maggiemoo32

Just watched her one year fitness update video and noticed that other people are commenting on her looking unwell and a lot older since losing all that weight so quickly.

Maggiemoo32

I will certainly be avoiding her checkout at Waitrose in future after finding out that she has no regard for covid restrictions and is taking all kinds of unnecessary trips.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Just watched her one year fitness update video and noticed that other people are commenting on her looking unwell and a lot older since losing all that weight so quickly.
She was laughing at these kinds of comments a couple of videos ago, saying she's the "healthiest she's ever been"

DietGossip

VIP Member
She was looking not too bad a few months ago, she’s obviously got a lot of muscle but her face was full.
The last couple of weeks especially she looks increasingly unwell.
She said in her recent video on YouTube that she’d been bingeing and now had cut that out.

she very clearly has still got huge body issues
Her clothes were so baggy on her this morning :(