Brian Keane Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the house tour on tik tok? It’s so bad 🤢🤢
I've always thought the place looks so drab and dreary. It could be fabulous, he could literally do up one room at a time and it would make a huge difference. Lazy.

Reactions: 1
I've always thought the place looks so drab and dreary. It could be fabulous, he could literally do up one room at a time and it would make a huge difference. Lazy.
He has been wearing the same clothes for years so I couldn’t imagine his house being anything spectacular, it’s like a squat it’s so bad! He must be absolutely loaded because he’s not spending his money on clothes or his house! Even his daughters room looked bad

Reactions: 2
Ugly as duck 😂😂 my god that Was bad. Had a Quick Look at his tiktok account in general my god the criiiiinge
I used to like Brian. Bought his 2 books 🙈Until he had the likes of Siobhan O Hagan, Sinead Heg and the Sculpted Vegan on his podcast. Then I had to seriously question his judgement. Then he started with the cringy tiktoks 🙄 always shirtless and lots of sexual innuendo 🤢 thats grand there is a time and a place but really i felt it cheapened his whole brand for me. Don't t get me started on the house, gross.

Reactions: 3
I used to like Brian. Bought his 2 books 🙈Until he had the likes of Siobhan O Hagan, Sinead Heg and the Sculpted Vegan on his podcast. Then I had to seriously question his judgement. Then he started with the cringy tiktoks 🙄 always shirtless and lots of sexual innuendo 🤢 thats grand there is a time and a place but really i felt it cheapened his whole brand for me. Don't t get me started on the house, gross.
I genuinely liked him at the start, he provided solid and good information, but he always wanted the focus on him during every podcast and lives a very unrelatable life

That house tour was entirely depressing. Not one single room looks decent. Presumably people think he lives with his parents in an ancient house because of the dated decor.

How is he qualified to run a nutrition course? What are you qualified to do after it?

His talk at Wellfest was very bad, just kept repeating himself and was unable to answer anyones questions, just kept saying I can't answer that, not one size fits all. Also kept saying listen to my podcast...eh no I'm here now prepare a little better like, if your talk was good I may have considered listening but it was just very bad.

Dr. Alex was on straight after him so his talk was empty at the start until people getting sitting in their places for Alex, who was brilliant!

Reactions: 5
His talk at Wellfest was very bad, just kept repeating himself and was unable to answer anyones questions, just kept saying I can't answer that, not one size fits all. Also kept saying listen to my podcast...eh no I'm here now prepare a little better like, if your talk was good I may have considered listening but it was just very bad.

Dr. Alex was on straight after him so his talk was empty at the start until people getting sitting in their places for Alex, who was brilliant!
He has been spouting the same stuff for years! He’s great when you first hear him as it’s new but then it’s the same thing! Why would I take advice from somebody who doesn’t have the same life stressors and lives a regimented life unrealistic life when life isn’t like that at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His reels are so cringe! You have a abs we get it- well done, now put your shirt back on.
Saw him in person last summer on the prom with his GF he can’t be anymore than 5’8

Something dirty looking about him. Looks like he could do with a good wash 🤢

Something dirty looking about him. Looks like he could do with a good wash 🤢
He’s a manky bastard, he’s always in the same training clothes, the same clothes with years! And did you see the state of his house in his tik tok

Don’t have TikTok but imagining a 70s bungalow that was never modernised ( grew up in one myself and parents modernised it) agree he surely has stacks of cash but come across so frugal

I can't imagine him and Ali together at all.. he's so cringe and trying to be a thirst trap!?! Such polar opposites

I can't imagine him and Ali together at all.. he's so cringe and trying to be a thirst trap!?! Such polar opposites
We're ever together*

• Haha
He seems to have broken up with the 25 year old girlfriend recently. I only mention her age because he told us several times that he had a 25 year old girlfriend 😂 I find him more bearable now again lately and am enjoying his content.

I heard they were engaged last year, then he broke up with her out of nowhere and they got back together again. I seen she was back wearing the engagement ring and all. Have they called it quits again?

I heard they were engaged last year, then he broke up with her out of nowhere and they got back together again. I seen she was back wearing the engagement ring and all. Have they called it quits again?
Yes he said on a recent podcast that he had a very challenging 2023...that he was supposed to be getting married but went through a bad break up and that his dad was very ill as well. Very good podcast actually he really opened up.