Bradpete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn’t allowed on his flight home yesterday , unfit to fly. He’s back at the hospital today crying poverty
I've seen a video on my FYP his ex mate Mazza shared, hes looking for a million shares to pay for his flight home 😳 apparently Chloe has shared the video so are they on or off? I wouldn't be surprised if it's his liver and not his kidneys like hes saying
We need a new thread lads, I dont know how to do it, anyone able to make one, I think we are going to need one for this ??

Reactions: 3
He said he had not been able to walk for three days but somehow managed to get onto a plane and was removed unfit to fly. I see he does not look well but why oh why did he go over there in the first place?

Oh dear he’s got himself in a pickle, don’t know why he’s moaning about having to pay for treatment, he’s got loads of money, thousands and thousands, he said so the other last week 😂😂

• Haha
Apparently Chloe has now blocked Mazza who was the friend who had stood up for Chloe at the wake. Chloe and him are two of a kind for sure. She deserves all she gets.

I’ll make a new thread, I’ll try the most like post but not sure if it will allow it,
---
Don’t think it will allow that one so any last minute suggestions ??
---
Skint in Thailand with a kidney stone, needs a million shares to get back home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll make a new thread, I’ll try the most like post but not sure if it will allow it,
---
Don’t think it will allow that one so any last minute suggestions ??
---
Skint in Thailand with a kidney stone, needs a million shares to get back home
Brilliant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.