Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arabella.kir

2147F825-93F1-40C5-9245-7211E87EFC08.png
I’m sorry but is he taking the piss with these filters he looks like Jessica Alves in the Ken doll stage I’ve never seen a fella use filters like this it’s the most peculiar thing he looks bonkers 🤣 why’s nobody told him I’m embarrassed for the cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 34

gingrog

VIP Member
Howling at the statement “it’s common sense but I thought I’d let you no”

*know*

😂😂😂😂😂

Disgusted at Jess really she should be encouraging her partner to do the right thing and pay towards his upkeep or at the very least keeping her nose out of it and letting them sort it out between themselves. And if he’s telling Jess he doesn’t believe it’s his child a DNA test could quickly resolve that!
Exactly. Take the fucking high road, be the bigger person and keep your nose out.

What a lovely woman she is turning out to be. Begrudging HIS newborn baby money to keep him warm, fed, and clothed. Surely with all Bradleys money this is pocket change?!

Scummy fucking bitch. No time for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Jess: He doesnt watch HER ok? What he does is, when her story comes up on insta, he closes his eyes tightly for 10 seconds if its her in her knickers. Then he quickly opens one eye only slightly to check if the next story is his son. But if its not then he SQUEEZES both eyes back together again. And so on. Ok hun?

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
She’s just had a baby but doesn’t mean anything’s mangled she’s gonna be reading here n mentally she doesn’t need to read that she’s trying to provide for her son no judgement on how she does that
Agree. Sex work is work. Shes playing to her strengths. Shes attractive enough to do it so good for her

• Heart
  • Haha

Noni86

I've been making good money on Onlyfans without ever showing my fanny for two years now. My page is like a comedy channel. I've been a webcam model for years, whilst also working at Barclays Bank and having a third job working at a library on the weekends, I have a degree in maths, I can speak four languages and sign.

I now photograph women giving birth and like to think all my jobs have 'contributed' to society. Nearly every girl I know that does OF doesn't show her fanny, infact I can only think of one that does straight up fanny play.

Side note - chubby gals get on there, you'd be making more than Vick just from rubbing your belly, not even joking. No nakedness, loads of fun.

Walking on people with heels on pays well too if you're bigger than a size 16 ;)

Also how Jess isn't a man is beyond me. My mathematical mind can't cope with the imbalance of her face. There's a golden ratio to a 'beautiful' face and Jess has paid someone to construct quite the opposite. :(

• Heart
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
She's really nailing the vile witch step-mum vibes isn't she.

View attachment 1005740
The fukin Kip of that. The fact she is denying the mother of his child child support too makes her even uglier. My fella pays more in support than he needs to for his kids and if his ex ever asks for extra for uniforms or birthday parties for example, he gives it no questions asked. And to me there’s nothing more attractive than that!
Provide for your kids scumbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Taytylelife34

Has anyone noticed that amish started to follow Simon Leviev on Instagram? (It’s not his real account it’s someone pretending to be him) But regardless, If you’ve watched the Netflix documentary “The Tinder Swindler” Simon Leviev lived a “ Rich, Luxurious instagramable life” he achieved this by claiming he was a successful rich business man and would pretend to fall in love with women and then scam and rob them out of hundreds and thousands of $ before moving onto his next victim. Sounds very similar to amish, living a fake luxury life on instagram but in his overdraft, living at home or renting air bnbs, fake fraud trading company & has stolen 2k from vicky and wipe bumholes bank account🤔. long chin jess be careful, you’re next 🤣 (P.S. i would recommend everyone to watch the documentary it’s actually really good!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Keera

VIP Member
You know what I can’t get over - the likes of Brad and Sal etc posting on their public instas that they have range rovers and holidays every week and this and that designer item, when people in real life surely know them? Like people must know Brad can’t drive and lives in his girlfriends mothers (? Correct me if I’m wrong I think someone said this)
I’m a nurse and my partner is in investment (for a real bank in Canary Wharf Brad, for the record) and so we do okay - but people that know me for real on my social media would surely question when they saw me if I faked a Range Rover or £80k in my bank statement on my stories 🤣
I don’t know how these people have the front to do it I really don’t it’s humiliating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Christ almighty, that Jess is ugly as well as stupid.

Jess is using an American law firm example 😂 Here in the UK Jess, the father has to prove he isn’t the father. Has feck all to do with being married or on the birth certificate. Try looking at UK law you alien headed dull bint, or check on GOV.com or the CMS website.

Didn’t think it was possible to be

1) as thick as Gollum.
2) as much of a cxnt as Gollum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Noseynoser

sorry but Vicky is winning in life her son is adorable she’s absolutely beautiful herself and getting rid of that horrible weasel was the best thing for her ! Jess just looks daft now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no money in the world could buy what Vicky has facts ❤

• Heart

nichew

VIP Member
This is them together. She’s already “ one of his girls “ 😅
Hi Bradley me old mucker why you so boring now? Bring back the glory days of yas spaniel ears and Becky s epic launching of your kids department balenciagas. Have you been to see your son yet he’s growning fast hell soon be filling your balenciagas

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
06D6771A-E036-49BC-B146-642628F79BA5.png

0DB9E0B5-AF45-4F38-85D9-33CD6241B675.png

Jusy incase they get deleted and people miss them. Think it’s Vickis mate arguing with Jess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29