Anybody seen Westlife this week? Boyzone could’ve done with their level of enthusiasm!
I never thought I’d ever miss Mark but I really do in certain songs! Although Nicky and Kian still did great. Weird they never mentioned Mark but wasn’t too upset about it.Yes they were amazing. I think they are just truly embracing and loving every single minute of it. Especially because none of them, apart from maybe Nicky, done particularly well after they split in 2012 they just seem more grateful of it all now.
With boyzone it appears to me that they have a massive chip on their shoulder and Ronan just comes across as very entitled with the others as his backing singers. I know you could argue that is also the dynamic with Westlife now Mark isn’t touring but Nicky and Kian feel more involved than the boyzone guys and they seem to have more personality. Maybe it’s also because Shane isn’t as fame hungry as Ronan is and comes across as more down to earth and like he is just happy singing rather than being a ‘celeb’.
This has actually made me interested! I never thought I'd see Tony from Liberty X againLooks like Hearsay and Liberty X are doing a joint 'Original Popstars' tour. Would love to know what they're getting paid!
They much sexier werent theyThis has actually made me interested! I never thought I'd see Tony from Liberty X again
They were definitely the superior group of the two, I used to secretly listen to them at uni. I couldn't see a Hear'say tour selling that well (especially not the full lineup - Five needed all five of them to sell out arenas - before that they were doing things like the tent at Mighty Hoopla...) but a joint one probably would do alright.
Hearsay need liberty x because let’s be honest, nobody is asking for a hearsay reunion. Liberty x tho… I still listen to their songs now!Looks like Hearsay and Liberty X are doing a joint 'Original Popstars' tour. Would love to know what they're getting paid!
Same!Hearsay need liberty x because let’s be honest, nobody is asking for a hearsay reunion. Liberty x tho… I still listen to their songs now!