Booktubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think book of the month is annoying to advertise in the U.K. and Ana Luisa is so random for book channels BUT I just skip them. I’m not gonna begrudge people making a bit more money off their hobby of making booktube.

Reactions: 4
And another UK Booktuber doing Book Of The Month sponsorships.. GK Reads.. I am sure they all say that YT tells them a lot of their viewers are in the US but I'm not convinced that they are...
I wouldn't mind that if BoTM was thinking of expanding shipping outside the US but they are not so what's the point of having European & Aussie booktubers showing off the boxes if the subscribers from those places can't get the box? it is useless

Reactions: 11
I get why booktubers outside the US would take the sponsorship when offered, but I wish they'd do it as an unboxing video rather than shoving it at the start of another one. I think it would feel more natural and I'd be more interested in seeing what books they had (because I wouldn't buy it even if it was available in the UK) but when you go into a favourite books of the year video and then have 5 minutes of advertisement to skip before they even start the intro, it's jarring.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get why booktubers outside the US would take the sponsorship when offered, but I wish they'd do it as an unboxing video rather than shoving it at the start of another one. I think it would feel more natural and I'd be more interested in seeing what books they had (because I wouldn't buy it even if it was available in the UK) but when you go into a favourite books of the year video and then have 5 minutes of advertisement to skip before they even start the intro, it's jarring.
Yes good point. Although I bet they’d get less clicks on a video that’s solely about unboxing book of the month. Maybe if they included it as part of their book haul for that month?

i realised Chloe from bookswithchloe unfollowed jaime on twitter and now i am intrigued.... 👀 👀
👀👀 I was lowkey sensing a break up in their friendship group coming.... Their group reminded me so much of *THAT* one group of girls that every secondary/high school has, where they're constantly laughing, screaming and subjecting everyone to their inside jokes to prove what good friends they are, but literally end up breaking up and slagging each other off endlessly before the month is up.

4E9ED044-4762-4CF8-B3F4-F31EDDEF676F.jpeg

Could not be less surprised that she failed. Don’t know why booktubers make so many reading ‘goals’ each year just to fail. ‘I’m going to read this many this per month and this many of that.’ And they can never stick to it.

Chloe Reads Books travalled from the US to UK knowing that she'd been around her LDR partner Cole who had Covid?? Am I the only one who finds that so incredibly irresponsible? She now has Covid

Also hints that maybe he's anti vax?

Attachments

Last edited:
Chloe Reads Books travalled from the US to UK knowing that she'd been around her LDR partner Cole who had Covid?? Am I the only one who finds that so incredibly irresponsible? She now has Covid

Love really is blind. He is not my kind.

he might not be actively anti vax in the traditional sense. He looks like redneck to me so he might just not care and have no interest in getting it.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 994980

Could not be less surprised that she failed. Don’t know why booktubers make so many reading ‘goals’ each year just to fail. ‘I’m going to read this many this per month and this many of that.’ And they can never stick to it.
Does anyone else think Emma and RJ might have gotten a divorce btw? She keep saying she had moved, and doesn't say if he has moved with her.

Does anyone else think Emma and RJ might have gotten a divorce btw? She keep saying she had moved, and doesn't say if he has moved with her.
Yes I noticed that! I don't remember her mentioning them planning to move it seems very sudden. And then she said I havent got proper glasses yet instead of we.

Yes I noticed that! I don't remember her mentioning them planning to move it seems very sudden. And then she said I havent got proper glasses yet instead of we.
she was supposed to be going to America for 3 weeks in December and I don’t remember seeing any mention of that actually happening.

To be fair, she was never really one to speak in the plural often, so I didn't even pick up on that... I just assumed he was also there

Either I'm really inattentive, or you guys have some sharp spidey senses, because I really didn't get any vibes like that. I'll seriously salute you guys if it ends up being true, because I was just thinking she just probably wanted some privacy or was busy with moving and her job

I haven't been watching her videos but she just uploaded her favourite books os 2021 and I don't think she is wearing her wedding ring......

I haven't been watching her videos but she just uploaded her favourite books os 2021 and I don't think she is wearing her wedding ring......
Unless the video is flipped cause she has two rings on her ring finger of the right hand. Oh hold on if it was flipped would the books be backwards?

ok in balancing the books December there’s rings on the ring finger of the left hand. Then no rings in the newest video. In balancing the books it’s ‘I’ve moved house’ ‘my new house’ ‘I have been staying in lots of places’. Very intriguing.

53C28549-F3AA-41D4-97F9-90A08E92791E.jpeg

RG‘s most recent insta. Emma liked.

Last edited:
I did vaguely wonder but I feel like they've been together a long time and she'd take a longer break if that was the case? I also think if it happened after RG's insta post that's a quick turnaround to move. She also seems close to her family so maybe would have gone to stay with them after something as life-changing as the end of a marriage? Idk I like them from what you see in vlogs so it would be sad if they have.

Either she is wearing her ring on her right hand (because i went back to old videos and checked, and the same rings are on that finger throughout), or, she has taken it off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.