Booktubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! That’s mad. I thought they shipped to the UK?! That’s mega crap. You can’t promote a product you can’t even use yourself 😭
Tbh when it first started I thought this was them branching out but nope.

To be fair I skip it anyway because having the same sponsership over multiple booktubers is annoying.

Reactions: 2
Does it annoy anyone else that UK booktubers are hawking Book of the Month WHEN IT DOESN'T EVEN SHIP TO THE UK?? Way to sell out for a paycheck, you couldn't even access the product if they weren't sending it to you for free.
Not only UK booktubers. Some from the Netherlands as well as Australia (bookswithchloe).... but this is not the first time it happened: I remember a few years ago with some european bookstagrammers. Unless they are testing the waters to branch out and see if shipping internationally would be a possibility I think it's a bad marketing move otherwise. I don't get excited but pissed off and simply don't watch the ad.

Reactions: 1
Is there a specific tattle page for Jamie’s library, books with Chloe or caitlit? The Australian/new Zealand booktubers. I’ve tried searching and this thread is all I can find

Not only UK booktubers. Some from the Netherlands as well as Australia (bookswithchloe).... but this is not the first time it happened: I remember a few years ago with some european bookstagrammers. Unless they are testing the waters to branch out and see if shipping internationally would be a possibility I think it's a bad marketing move otherwise. I don't get excited but pissed off and simply don't watch the ad.
As a mood reader who makes use of her library a lot, I just don't see the point of Book of the Month when I could just go to a bookshop or my library and pick up what I'm in the mood for. I also don't like hardbacks (they're so much harder to read and put on your shelf!!) and I know these subscription boxes love hardbacks.

Reactions: 3
Is there a specific tattle page for Jamie’s library, books with Chloe or caitlit? The Australian/new Zealand booktubers. I’ve tried searching and this thread is all I can find
There's no specific tattle page, you could use this one if you wanted to chat about them though!

Definitely feel free to discuss them here! Weirdly despite being Australian I don’t watch any Australian booktubers 😅Are there any you recommend?

Emma (Drinking by my Shelf) is one of the few people I get lots of recommendations off but my god her accent is getting worse and worse. It’s so put on and gets worse when she thinks she’s saying something funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma (Drinking by my Shelf) is one of the few people I get lots of recommendations off but my god her accent is getting worse and worse. It’s so put on and gets worse when she thinks she’s saying something funny.
So glad it wasn't just me who thought this!!

Reactions: 5
Lauren and the Books wears some bloody awful dresses 😅
That Strictly one is awful. And I'm sure she said on Insta that she made it work friendly by adding the sparkly bits 🤔 Unless I read it wrong ... not sure how more sparkly bits can be work friendly.

Reactions: 4
That Strictly one is awful. And I'm sure she said on Insta that she made it work friendly by adding the sparkly bits 🤔 Unless I read it wrong ... not sure how more sparkly bits can be work friendly.
I can't work out which is worse, that or the Call the Midwife one. All so shapeless. I think she looks fab in a nice pair of trousers and a top but everyone seems to be wearing hideous sacks nowadays...

Reactions: 3
Yes! omg, so glad to see others have noticed this. I can’t watch her videos anymore 😅

Same I love her recs, but she always gives me the impression that she tries to be quirky. Like that one where she was laying on the floor… just looked like she couldn’t be bothered to film a video that day.

Same I love her recs, but she always gives me the impression that she tries to be quirky. Like that one where she was laying on the floor… just looked like she couldn’t be bothered to film a video that day.
I used to love her but I feel like the vibes have been off lately? I know she's talked about struggling with her mental health lately so maybe that's why. It seems like she's not enjoying making videos so much anymore.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm just a witch but does anyone else find it so irritating when Jamie and Chloe (and their friends) just say STUNNING all the time?!

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm just a witch but does anyone else find it so irritating when Jamie and Chloe (and their friends) just say STUNNING all the time?!
This might be a bit harsh as well but I watched Chloe ages ago but had to stop cause she seems to be lacking a few brain cells. I find I can only watch people who I feel I’d get on with in real life and she really grated on me.

• Haha
This might be a bit harsh as well but I watched Chloe ages ago but had to stop cause she seems to be lacking a few brain cells. I find I can only watch people who I feel I’d get on with in real life and she really grated on me.
No, I completely get what you're saying. For me, she says a lot but nothing she says actually has a lot of depth in it, you know? It's all just essentially word vomit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.