Bonnie Ryan #3 Bonnie Kardashryan fanny too long will post where I’ve been on my honeymoon after I’m gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fuckin tool. ‘The island I wanted to go to sank in the hurricane’ How inconvenient for you Bons 😏

Reactions: 16
I feel too much embarrassment watching this idiot, I had her muted since she went on honeymoon because I just find her nauseating particularly when she's on holiday..... she's nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is. The dirty looking makeup and inch thick lip gloss, the desperate patchy tan she just keeps reapplying, she just looks like she needs a good scrub. and getting the invisible man to record all these tragic videos of her getting out of the pool and looking away as if it's candid. she's such a gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought my suggestion had more likes?? Sure not to worry, she’s still a clown!!

Reactions: 1
That’s an awful white bikini - I hate that crumpled type of material. It’s cheap looking. 👎🏻

Reactions: 4
I went to Tulum 12 years ago, when Mexico was all the rage, I don’t hear of anyone going anymore. It’s a strange one for her to be going to especially in their off season. I wonder how much of this holiday was a gift/advert.

Reactions: 1
Poor John John ain't getting much action if Bon Bon is flat out doing #ads & Q&As - honeymoon of a lifetime glued to the phone :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.